Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
more, MOAR scholar-level universal arguments!!!
Where are yours????? I haven't seen one valid argument from you, just senseless ranting. You speak of broken promises where there were never promises. You haven't preordered but you are the one complaining, accusing and insulting. You are speaking of delays where there are possibly none....

Chen seems to be a wise man, in not posting here anymore. I'm out as well. This thread has become a useless discussion.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Well it's always a personal choice to acknowledge response from others. I've really liked to read this thread and it would be a shame if one guy derails it. Especially when I can only imagine it's a kid playing with finger colors painting the livingroom walls anew here.

Just don't enable him and let's keep it straight and calm.

I currently think of alternative uses for the keyboard. Sure there are macros/Tasker, and it will probably also handle Emulation very well.
Would be cool if some could map app functionality to keyboard keys (Camera for example as in zoom, iso level, manual focusing and stuff).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pinvoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Where are yours????? I haven't seen one valid argument from you, just senseless ranting. You speak of broken promises where there were never promises. You haven't preordered but you are the one complaining, accusing and insulting. You are speaking of delays where there are possibly none....

Chen seems to be a wise man, in not posting here anymore. I'm out as well. This thread has become a useless discussion.
This reminds me a situation i had a few years ago. I used to replace a coworker of mine but on day i told him i could not go dut to an unforseen. He then asks if i was not able to inform him before...

I think it's actually priceless that shaihkritzer:

- is already convicting FxTec about delays and scams and what not, when delays aren't even confirmed,
- actually hasn't pre-ordered the device, and apparently dislikes the company creating it with a passion, yet he is one of the most active members in this thread. It begs the question: why? It's like going to a children's party where you didn't want to go anyway, and then pissing on the birthday cake because you are... bored? Hungry for attention? What is the reason exactly?

I said it 10 pages ago, it's better to be rid of toxic people like him, not contributing in any fashion. Doom-/plot-thinking, name calling etc. is easy, we don't need him for that.

It a shame to see members like Chen and Fellfrosch leave because of it. But what can you do, freedom of speech, right...?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DDark View Post
Is it possible to add some prawn cocktail flavored snacks to order?
Can I add it to someone else’s order?
What if I don’t know the person’s order number?
Come at me bro!
Lol...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
Come at me bro!
Lol...
Order 4805 paid

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Still wondering if it’s possible at all.

And to keep it positive, I’ll happily pay snacks invoice for the two orders specified above this message. (Edit: If it’s possible at all, can’t get prawn cocktail flavor at my location)

Last edited by DDark; 2019-09-13 at 15:36.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DDark For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303 View Post
@all
If you're feeding the troll deliberately, you're no better than the troll itself
Lol, it took you that long to figure this out?

P.S.: Take a look at the up-voters and number of up-votes to your posting; behavioural hints are obviously senseless in this thread!

Side note: Back then (just a few days ago) the votes raised a bit of hope in me (but you correctly seem to have had a different impression).

Last edited by olf; 2019-09-13 at 18:45.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by olf View Post
Lol, it took you that long to figure this out?

P:S: Take a look at the up-voters and number of up-votes to your posting; behavioural hints are obviously senseless in this thread!
Oh trust me I've known that for a while, that's why I added him to the ignore list. But that feature doesn't work well if fools keep quoting him...

Not sure if anyone noticed but I think they removed the shipping date question from the FAQ. Up until Wednesday they looked like they were on schedule based on their Facebook posts and went dark after that. Multiple users asked about ship dates and they all went unanswered. Getting some mixed signals here but most of it points to a delay...
If there was ever a time to be forthcoming, it would be now

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gtmaster303 For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit