Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by lauraemilia View Post
Hi,

I just downloaded wazapp for N9 and I am trying to register my number but it keeps saying the error: "fail-too-many::". Is there anything I can do?
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1885

Try that.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
curious, this 'fail-too-many' error related to IMEI (of N9) that blocked at whatsapp server?
can't find any logical reason behind this except IMEI that blocked..
didnt encounter it btw
i've heared if that happens, that only lasts until the next month... do you have any background information on that ?

Hello, I have a problem, just uninstall wazapp and my phone died, I get a message "the device is not working properly" is there any way to fix it?
please help me!

thanks
Attached Images

Originally Posted by alexgiancarlo View Post
Hello, I have a problem, just uninstall wazapp and my phone died, I get a message "the device is not working properly" is there any way to fix it?
please help me!

thanks
Time to flash your phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Maemomd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 41 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Beirut , LEBANON
Originally Posted by alexgiancarlo View Post
please help me!

thanks
man what did u mess with ur cell phone? for suree it's not a wazapp-related issue:s

Originally Posted by MHD.KURDY-Lebanon View Post
man what did u mess with ur cell phone? for suree it's not a wazapp-related issue:s
This happened after uninstalling the wazaap

Last edited by alexgiancarlo; 2012-07-24 at 22:05.

ok i am bored now i hope i didn't buy nokia n9. i took my phone to nokia service they update my software then i install wazapp when i enter my country code and mobile number, and press next an error called fail too many appears, i tried sending a message i received nothing, also voice message nothing received, try me button an error appears unknown reason, i am really bore of this issue, please i need help tell me what to do in simple way, i don't get anything from this thread i tried terminal also nothing changed, i am new to this issues please help me guys.

thank you

You guys with the fail: too many error.

Have you tried correcting the UserAgent string to the latest symbian version which was a fair few pages back in this thread?

Could be that WhatsApp, are blocking requests from through olfactory version string as thats what Wazapp uses.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
You guys with the fail: too many error.

Have you tried correcting the UserAgent string to the latest symbian version which was a fair few pages back in this thread?

Could be that WhatsApp, are blocking requests from through olfactory version string as thats what Wazapp uses.
is there a chance you could explain how that's done? or does somebody by chance know the page it was on ? i'm pretty new to this stuff and don't wanna brick my phone ^^

EDIT: Myself , correcting foul language , sorry for that ^^ and editing question

Last edited by adio_89; 2012-07-25 at 10:15.

Originally Posted by adio_89 View Post
is there a chance you could explain how that's done? or does somebody by chance know the page it was on ? i'm pretty new to this stuff and don't wanna brick my phone ^^

EDIT: Myself , correcting foul language , sorry for that ^^ and editing question
Next time, do a search and then you will find it yourself!

Here are the two posts to read through!

Originally Posted by devian View Post
Ok so I was looking at some of the files and found the ui.py which has
Code:
def initConnection(self):

password = self.store.account.password;
		usePushName = self.store.account.pushName
		resource = "Symbian-2.6.61-443";
		chatUserID = self.store.account.username;
		domain ='s.whatsapp.net'
So I did what you suggested and change the string to the latest s60 version which is 2.6.99, now I haven't gotten anymore annoying server notifications about whatsapp update, can anyone of you confirm this? and change that string to check.

file is under
Code:
 /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/

Originally Posted by D.Cent View Post
I've done that with ui.py, wajsonrequest.py and warequest.py and I didn't receive any server messages for 24 hours now.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp