Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
How about changing the IN and OUT into selectable boxes/dots?

Posts: 433 | Thanked: 312 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ U.K
yeah like i said its very simple at the moment. and i've been at work all day and now have to go out to see a friend for his birthday, so wont be working on it again till tomorrow night after work.
the gui is there just untill i can figure out how to stop i segfaulting all the time with a proper ui, i even asked nicolai for help and he couldn't see why it segfaulted.
p.s has anyone else had the blank sms problem cute had in the pictures, as i have been using it for two days and this is the first time i've seen this.

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
great app .... could come in really useful.
in and out message works fine for me.

only issue is the message shows as last message if you have been texing the person and want the fake message to be inserted say 4 hours ago it looks fake on ur conversations as it will show the fake message as most recent even though it was 4 hours ago.

also it might be worth changing the IN and OUT part to be In and Out as would save having to press shift when typing in or out??

props to you op ..... you may have saved me at some point in the future!!!!!

it will have a better ui when i can figure out why it segfaults.

Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
Hey tiboric...in your next update you can add the option of " Date " i mean to say...in Which Date You want to have the sms In your inbox....for eg...i want to show the sms which is 3 days back....it would be great if its possiable....

regards.!!

you can at the moment just add more hours lol, but i'd like a exact date/time picker for this as well. just had a bad few weeks with my laptop and am still waiting for a working hdd to arrive. p.s theres a bug at the moment where it just inserts the sms as the last one recieved

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiboric For This Useful Post:
Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by Tiboric View Post
you can at the moment just add more hours lol, but i'd like a exact date/time picker for this as well. just had a bad few weeks with my laptop and am still waiting for a working hdd to arrive. p.s theres a bug at the moment where it just inserts the sms as the last one recieved
bugfix would be brilliant!

ps. this has saved me once already .... super job Tiboric

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
It doesn't seems to work anymore. I remember testing this app before. Is this app working with other people with latest CSSU and so forth?

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Soon to be available....
.....soon....
I guess it will be your next app?