Active Topics

Notices

I tried to play Reverstris on Samsung Galaxy, it's much harder, I wasn't able to make it to TOP10. It works better with the stylus. I hope that someone can prove me wrong, though

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 329 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
I can play almost as well with fingers on N900, haven't played much elsewhere. But stylus will always be superior when it comes to a game like this, that's just the way it is. I'm glad to see more players coming back to the new Top 50, seems everything is working well this time. Maybe I'll catch some proper sleep now.

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
I think that guys with capacitive screens doesn't stand a chance here. I tried on hero and it sucks. In fact, if I tried this game on hero first I would not be playing it anymore now.

Thanks a lot to TheBurek and his entire team for this amazing game.

I have updated to ver 1.2 but there is still no sound.

That's weird. I never had "no sound" but I still experience missing sound effects from time to time.

Exactly 200 downloads of Maemo version since we started counting

@rajkrishna, would you please start it from the terminal and copy the output? If you installed from the deb, it should be :
Code:
cd /opt/reverstris-lite
./ReverstrisGL
And just to remind you all of my question, if someone would be so kind to answer :
Originally Posted by TheBurek View Post
Now, I have a question of my own - what do I do to make Reverstris DEB compatible with Application Manager? I'm guessing that is a necessary step before putting it in any repositories.

People, help him to put this awesome game to the repo.

Originally Posted by TheBurek View Post
Now, I have a question of my own - what do I do to make Reverstris DEB compatible with Application Manager? I'm guessing that is a necessary step before putting it in any repositories.
You've already made it installable with HAM by adding “user/” to the section field.
But it would be nice to add also fields Installed-Size, Maemo-Display-Name and Maemo-Icon-26. Look in attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: gz control.gz (5.0 KB, 86 views)

TheBurek, what's that easter egg. Apart from not being able to score more than 13k average I can't figure out that easter egg.

hxka already discovered it the hard way - you can reset the game even faster by simply dragging the pause button all the way left to the clock. Sorry, didn't have much time these days, but I'll be free for the weekend to make final adjustments and upload the game to extras-devel.

Tags
bada rox, games, reverstris