Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Sweet... Looking forword to this.

Nokia 770 (2gb) since Aug 2007
Nokia N800 (32gb) since Dec 2007
Nokia N810 (16gb) since Sep 2009
Nokia N900 (64gb) since Aug 2010 ______________________________

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Omg, I can see the cursor in one of those screenshots :-D
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Yep. Thanks for you for your links

what's up everyone, i downloaded the diablo 5 theme which i think looks good and i wanna keep it..only problem i have is with skype/pidgin messenger, the background is black and you can only change the font of your text, not theirs. You gotta highlight it to actually read it, i don't know if anybody else have this issue?

Originally Posted by triple_d View Post
what's up everyone, i downloaded the diablo 5 theme which i think looks good and i wanna keep it..only problem i have is with skype/pidgin messenger, the background is black and you can only change the font of your text, not theirs. You gotta highlight it to actually read it, i don't know if anybody else have this issue?
On pidgin under Preferences go to Conversations and uncheck Show formatting on incoming messages. You will be able to read incoming messages now.

thank you, appreciate that. Is there a way to get back to desktop without pressing on the telescope button? The blue X just closes down the program for me.

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
thank you, appreciate that. Is there a way to get back to desktop without pressing on the telescope button?
No, 'cause I thought all users will use this theme with Telescope...

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
No, 'cause I thought all users will use this theme with Telescope...
Then why not make telescope a dependency of your theme?

This is a great theme, makes my n810 have new life again. I just installed & it looks brill!

Am curious as the fellow above me, if there's a way to 'minimize'? I like to have several things going at once. Haven't installed Telescope, still using good ol' Personal Menu and it's been good for me. But since Personal Menu's broken with the theme, as is the hardware minimize button... guess I'll have to install Telescope?

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by UnKle View Post
This is a great theme, makes my n810 have new life again. I just installed & it looks brill!

Am curious as the fellow above me, if there's a way to 'minimize'? I like to have several things going at once. Haven't installed Telescope, still using good ol' Personal Menu and it's been good for me. But since Personal Menu's broken with the theme, as is the hardware minimize button... guess I'll have to install Telescope?
I HIGHLY recommend installing Telescope - it goes wonderfully with this theme

Having said that...I THINK Kroll mentioned something about being able to enable Personal Menu as well in the status bar....

Whatever option you do...be sure to (through the "panels' options) place the blue 'grid-icon' to the far left on the status bar.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes