Posts: 283 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Egypt | Forum editor
Man I am not a noob I have said above that I am using my real IMEI
I am not insulting him .. He is a very clever guy and no one can deny this but I am just telling that he is ignoring some people (check his thread)
He isn't answering all questions ..
By the way I have tested the registration for him even before you guys have it ..(he have sent it to me in a private msg )
And thanks to him again he is still a good guy

Press the thanks button if i helped.

I downloaded the new version and installed it, but i still get pings from random numbers. Is there something I'm missing?

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Egypt | Forum editor
Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
I downloaded the new version and installed it, but i still get pings from random numbers. Is there something I'm missing?
try yappari

Press the thanks button if i helped.

Originally Posted by RobertHall View Post
@peter i think your instructions should start like this :
if you dont have java on your pc go here and install java
http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
next right click the whatsapp file and open with java
proceed with the entering of details

on device:
enable extras testing repository (if not enabled) and look for icedtea6 (or higher)
install
place the same whatsapp jar file on the n900 (documents)
(then the rest of your instructions)
Hi Guys
I have downloaded oracle and whatsapp to my documents but oracle wont install. It is just saying unable to install oracle-embedded-jre. Do I have to download java on my mobile as well. If so which one.

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Oldenzaal, The Netherlands
the oracle-jre is Java for your N900, maybe you have to use dpkg -i to install the debs, hildon-app-manager has a tendency to reject certain packages

My Whatsapp on N900 on Oracle embedded can not verify my Number what else can i do

Hello!

I was browsing through this topic on getting WhatsApp to work on my N900. I've read all 35 pages about 3 times now and tried basically every single tip people have given in that topic, but nothing seemed to work for me. I was wondering if you could help me out a bit.

To make it easier for me to follow some kind of 'steps list', I went back and reinstalled the Oracle JRE and the new WhatsApp, however, I keep getting "Unknown Error" whatever I try.

I hope you could perhaps help me out a bit, cause after reading and trying things from that 35pages topic for about 6 hours, I'm getting quite frustrated here

I hope you're willing and able to help me out! Thanks in advance!

-Kepsert

NOTE: I'm kind of a noob when it comes to the N900/terminal etc.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Doha, Qatar
thanks for sharing this app but i cannot install oracle and same goes with whatsapp. it gives me an error. can you please help me with that>??

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Doha, Qatar
Originally Posted by peterbjornx View Post
the oracle-jre is Java for your N900, maybe you have to use dpkg -i to install the debs, hildon-app-manager has a tendency to reject certain packages
i have got the same problem. so can you please help me what should i do?

i cant register it please help me
when i m entering my mobile number , its not showing number its showing words ..help plz

Tags
whatscrapp!