Originally Posted by deutch1976 View Post
How to install BIOS_modded_v2.00.T01.zip ?
Have you come across this resource?
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/show...37701#pid37701

The Following User Says Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Have you come across this resource?
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/show...37701#pid37701
The strange thing is that winflash_BIOS_2.00.zip has two files inside it. BIOS.rom and Setup.exe when BIOS_modded_v2.00.T01.zip only has bios_mod.rom

The strange thing is that winflash_BIOS_2.00.zip has two files inside it. BIOS.rom and Setup.exe when BIOS_modded_v2.00.T01.zip only has bios_mod.rom
If we weren't talking about a BIOS here and potential for bricking device, I might have suggested renaming it to BIOS.rom and stick it in folder with setup.exe in winflash_BIOS_2.00 or perhaps this is too simplistic.

Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
If we weren't talking about a BIOS here and potential for bricking device, I might have suggested renaming it to BIOS.rom and stick it in folder with setup.exe in winflash_BIOS_2.00 or perhaps this is too simplistic.
Also thought about that possibility but will not try. Any good web browser?

How to install BIOS_modded_v2.00.T01.zip ?
You have installed it already..look your last page post Or is there another mod than that T01?

New flex cable installed but still crashing windows 7 installation tough not the same way. Tried XP and managed to install correctly and running smoothly
It is funny that XP and Debian Linux 5 works in Booklet, but Win7 and Debian 6 not...and they both have same problem they lost SSD in installation...has Microsoft used Debian (with new bug(trim bug?)) source code?

Originally Posted by teroyk View Post
You have installed it already..look your last page post Or is there another mod than that T01?
I have 2.0 not the mod version

It is funny that XP and Debian Linux 5 works in Booklet, but Win7 and Debian 6 not...and they both have same problem they lost SSD in installation...has Microsoft used Debian (with new bug(trim bug?)) source code?
The ssd gets lost and even tried loading drivers with no success. XP runs well but missing a good web browser. Any ideas?

The ssd gets lost and even tried loading drivers with no success. XP runs well but missing a good web browser. Any ideas?
If XP run then SSD is fully working. So have to skip that trim bug in some another OSs. Then could it be possible make EXT4 in NTFS trick like this:
https://forums.debian.net//viewtopic...391034#p391034
or maybe better some kind of trick that start boot from XP-partition (in SSD) and then continue boot from Linux-partition in SD-card. Can somebody that has more Linux knowledge give help (even little help are welcome)? I am also interested how to do that. I already tested that Debian 11 installs fine to SD-card, but I don't know how to boot from there.

Booklet also has miniPCIe slot and there is available SuperTalent CoreStore plus SSD in it. But that way you lost miniPCIe for that and not for 5G-miniPCIe-card upgrade.

If XP run then SSD is fully working. So have to skip that trim bug in some another OSs. Then could it be possible make EXT4 in NTFS trick like this:
https://forums.debian.net//viewtopic...391034#p391034
or maybe better some kind of trick that start boot from XP-partition (in SSD) and then continue boot from Linux-partition in SD-card. Can somebody that has more Linux knowledge give help (even little help are welcome)? I am also interested how to do that. I already tested that Debian 11 installs fine to SD-card, but I don't know how to boot from there.

Booklet also has miniPCIe slot and there is available SuperTalent CoreStore plus SSD in it. But that way you lost miniPCIe for that and not for 5G-miniPCIe-card upgrade.
The clone option seems easier

Tags
booklet, nokia, rx-75