Active Topics

^ send me your address ,you realise that the shipping would me too much?

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
You're telling us, that original Nokia battery has been improved to 1430 mAh, but only for India? Quite hard to believe

/Estel
yeah , i am using it

i dont know how credible nokia website is but here it goes...
http://europe.nokia.com/find-product...-battery-bl-5j

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
yes. All new phones which uses BL-5J batteries are having 1430 mAh batteries. As like Nokia X1-01. I took out a battery of X1-01 1430mAh battery eye showed that it is 1430 mAh but N900 charge it only till 85%. anyone knows why ? and also on back of battery it is also written that it is 1430 mAh. and its confirmed that it is original as i took it from a original X1-01

Battery eye doesn't measure battery capacity. It only shows designed capacity, "encoded" via resistor.

Personally, I suppose that this capacity gain is true. I wonder, if it can make creating dual-batteries cheaper - maybe it's possible to buy them locally, without shipping costs (despite stating "free shipping", of course shipping is already bundled in price) from china?

I wonder, if it's also thicker than previous BL-5J. It would be funny, as many external companies changed batteries to "thinner", due to idiotic "compatibility" reasons.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-03-28 at 08:00.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
Well i just ordered the scud blue dream x2 how much longer battery life can we get over nokia original?

See first post.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
i have found this site for buy the blue dream 1460mAh, but idk if is good or not.

http://www.taobao-buying-agent.com/c...431945225.html

however check this battery 2300 mAh :P
3,7v
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

2250 mAh
4,2v

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

i have tried this one:http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html

real capacitive was 1350 mAh and n900 dont see the batteries level.

Last edited by colla84; 2012-04-04 at 14:41.

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
The SCUD link seems ok, i will try to order there soon to see if it is real and total price.

---

The 2300mAh is bogus as usual,

> A temporary short capacity of new battery will be resulted from not used for a long time, it is normal, the total capacity will be reinstated via used for 3-5 times.
> When first get the battery, use it out, charge for 10 hours for the first three times, use it out again, then it only need to charge about 5 hours for normal use.

That is the essense of cr*p, all battery's i have tested so far (from this site and many many other type of battery's) ALL had the BEST/HIGHEST capacity from the 1 cycle.

----

I have tested the 2250mAh before
2250mAh Capacity BL-5J Battery (deal24hours)
2250mAh Capacity BL-5J Battery For Nokia 5800 N900 C3
Capacity for this battery should be 2250mAh
After extensive testing the capacity was 1410mAh

Pretty good capacity actually, BUT build quality was pretty bad i must say.

----

The 1930mAh "Gold" battery was also tested to a very disappointing 800mAh

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
mm then the better is blue dream and mugen batteries... i hope blue dream as soon build 2300 mah battery

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by colla84 View Post
mm then the better is blue dream and mugen batteries... i hope blue dream as soon build 2300 mah battery
If SCUD makes a dual battery you can be sure that it will be a minimum of 2700mAh, and the Mugen Battery is not very good considering that it should have at least 2400mAh, and making your own XL battery you will be way over that, the second one i made with the 'christgift' battery's had over 2500mAh, and DIY XL Scud is way over 3000mAh.

ALSO last but not least the XL mugen cost's 100$!!!!!! that's fu*king insane!!!!!, you can get 2x mugen covers + 2x XL Scud 3000+mAh battery's (4x SCUD) for that price!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc