Active Topics

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
I love the swipe to unlock.. It's so unique when people grab my N9 to play with it, they can't figure out how to get past the unlock screen... Don't even need a passcode with it ... (but I do) ..

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by slashd0t View Post
I love the swipe to unlock.. It's so unique when people grab my N9 to play with it, they can't figure out how to get past the unlock screen... Don't even need a passcode with it ... (but I do) ..
Haha, true! If my sister and brother didn't know that my phone was swipe, they wouldn't figure out how to unlock it!

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Haha, true! If my sister and brother didn't know that my phone was swipe, they wouldn't figure out how to unlock it!

How did you figure it out then

glad your n9 is back

It s funny indeed but also risky. Ok, Nokia didn't choose to throw the N9 on the german market. But a big local electronic store had one N9 to sell.
I often prowled around this device, to get my hands on it from time to time before buying it. But when i watched other people laying their hands on this device, it was always the same picture: they lost interest after a couple of seconds, because they couldn't get past the lockscreen and well, it seems that most human minds loose their will to explore something when it get s "difficult" right from the start ^^

I think, that simple obstacles like this can seriously affect sales numbers, just because it s not the most obvious way to handle a cell phone and people are lazy and want out-of-the-box intuitive stuff when comming to electronics

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Hyderabad, India
I guess once u know how to swipe to unlock, its a piece of cake even for a 13 year old @AMD!!