Closed Thread
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
Bunch of childish comments here. Quite sad.
I totally agree, there are plenty of biatching threads started already, but the whiners have to crap on any thread that strives to be positive or constructive. Immaturity is at a high level around here currently, I hope it's worth it to them.

Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by Grok View Post
I totally agree, there are plenty of biatching threads started already, but the whiners have to crap on any thread that strives to be positive or constructive. Immaturity is at a high level around here currently, I hope it's worth it to them.
"maturity is at a high level around here currently,"

No I would call it rage ........................

*NOW* I know *what* Im going to do with my N900

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Originally Posted by garyc2010 View Post
"maturity is at a high level around here currently,"

No I would call it rage ........................

*NOW* I know *what* Im going to do with my N900
I'm starting to think you don't like your and it's making you very angry.

I think I speak for everyone when I say........ WE GET YOUR POINT!

Do you have anything else useful to add?

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
I seriously don't get you. You hate the n900 so much but yet you troll the forum so hard. If that isn't commitment then I don't know what is
"I seriously don't get you. You hate the n900 so much but yet you troll the forum so hard. If that isn't commitment then I don't know what is"

I have made my mind up

1) I will be donating £50 to my local hospice

2) Therefore my N900 is worth £0 to me

therefore I propose *TOTAL* destruction of my N900

*Background of my N900

Bought in December, used for about 12 Hours......*PERFECT.......OMG NO SUCH THING !!!!!!!!, it has been used 12hrs since new, comes complete with *ALL* PR1.2 bugs.

I will be posting a DESTRUCTION vote on this site, how my N900 will meet its death

a) The winning idea will email me the winning "screen-saver/background" to installation the phone to prove its identify - remeber it a FREE VOTE

b) I think we should have a VOTE on the *method* of destruction.....ie piss on it , smash it, what ever..................*You* are the community you decide...................

Nobody cares dude
"Nobody cares dude"

Are you an Offical Nokia Spokesman...............

"Nobody cares dude"

I knew that about 2 days after I bought my N900....................

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ greece
I have this bug on my phone that actually stings at night. Like WTF?
+1 mine too any ideas ?

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
2) Therefore my N900 is worth £0 to me
1) Go sell it on ebay for £300
2) Profit!

Last edited by chemist; 2010-05-31 at 14:03. Reason: no need to tell ppl off

I'd guesstimate that >60% of posts in the last week are about BUGS !!!, lets be *honest* here, PR1.2 is an epic fail
Being honest, I think you must be full of it, as I haven't had a lick of trouble with 1.2.

The Following User Says Thank You to wierdo For This Useful Post:
dont wanna.br.a troll.or nothivg/ neither m.i a.fully.qualified sw enginer but man n900 suks and stings

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 52 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
shanrizvi:
i also like the N900 very much... i got it a month ago and im still finding lots of interresting features and software everyday.

examples from the last 2 days:

* yesterday i installed the latest version of mypaint, after getting extremely impressed by some very nice videos of it, on youtube. it really was something special to try out one of the most powerful paint apps on the N900 and test the "pressure sensitivity" of the N900 screen. i became like a happy child when i realized the N900's screen really have the "pressure sensitivity" feature. pressing soft with the stylus, painted thin lines - pressing harder painted thicker lines

* Today, i took the time to improve general web browsing and youtube:
1. first i installed "Hide User Agent" which allows the N900 to browse real "desktop" webpages by default. Finally ALL websites show up in the browser like they look on the computer - before, some websites like youtube, msn and facebook redirected to mobile versions... and its easy to switch between profiles (N900, PC, Iphone, or any other device)
2. i installed mediabox and the youtube plugin - finally youtube videos always plays back 100% smooth and in high quality.

...its like this every day... features and apps that other mobiles only dream about was there from the beginning with the N900, and even more is coming all the time.

im a very happy N900 user!

The Following User Says Thank You to S0urcerr0r For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread