Notices

Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
The maemo builder version has to be non-optified then My locally built version is 100% optified.

[edit] Darn, I noticed that I had "all" instead of "auto" in debian/optify file. I will fix this to next release, sorry for the hassle!
The link on your 1st post is that the maemo builder or the locally built version???

Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
The link on your 1st post is that the maemo builder or the locally built version???
Unfortunately it is maermo builder version. I have already prepared new (hopefully fixed) version, which is also already built, should be on it's way to maemo-devel right now.

Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Unfortunately it is maermo builder version. I have already prepared new (hopefully fixed) version, which is also already built, should be on it's way to maemo-devel right now.
Can you tell us the version number of the corrected version so we can verify when it's safe to install from extras-devel?

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Can you tell us the version number of the corrected version so we can verify when it's safe to install from extras-devel?
2.2.0-3 * Fixed optify file 2010-03-24 11:54 UTC

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barfly For This Useful Post:
Does it support zip roms?

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 467 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Germany
This package includes the entire set of commodore rom images (have a look at /opt/maemo/usr/lib/vice). Are you really sure maemo.org has a license to redistribute these?

Otherwise you might want to remove this pretty fast ...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master of Gizmo For This Useful Post:
Just got it, pretty cool. However, I noticed that while sound is enabled by default, I don't hear anything.

One question, where do we go enable or disable 1394 emulation? I needed to toggle this to run certain roms in the past on S60's and S80's Frodo C64 emulator.

Originally Posted by cddiede View Post
Just got it, pretty cool. However, I noticed that while sound is enabled by default, I don't hear anything.

One question, where do we go enable or disable 1394 emulation? I needed to toggle this to run certain roms in the past on S60's and S80's Frodo C64 emulator.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I got that wrong. It might not have been 1394 emulation, but it was a four digit number, I just can't remember what and I don't have an S60 device anymore to check...

Also noticed with VICE that I have to rename my ROM to end in ".d64" even if it's already a d64 disc formatted ROM image otherwise VICE won't run it.

As said the Fn key does not work in emulator mode, you have to use the virtual keyboard (menu->virtual keyboard) for extra characters
The virtual keyboard does not seem to include quotation mark ". I can of course use "autostart image" from the menu but typing LOAD "*",8,1 would be quite nostalgic

The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbeard For This Useful Post:
Got it working now! This is fantastic. My two favorite pieces of hardware ever right in my hand!!! (N900 and C64)