Notices

Is there a way to directly access the 'now playing' screen in media player from a Beecon ?

I see someone has tapped in to it before:
http://my-maemo.com/software/applica...to=1296&faq=34

Would be nice to access it directly from a beecon

cheers.

i am using 2 QBW one is battery% and other is battery voltage meter, problem i am having is that these widgets get stucked on updating the widget does not update. the updating QBW animation keep on going anf does not refresh it, to get it work i have to either reboot the device or delete QBW and recreate it. this problem keep on draining my battery so i need some help , i will appreciate your help thanks in advance

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by sanros View Post
i am using 2 QBW one is battery% and other is battery voltage meter, problem i am having is that these widgets get stucked on updating the widget does not update. the updating QBW animation keep on going anf does not refresh it, to get it work i have to either reboot the device or delete QBW and recreate it. this problem keep on draining my battery so i need some help , i will appreciate your help thanks in advance
go into the settings of your widgets and below the animation section there is an update policy .
chooseyes for sight , startup , desktop and if you want that they shall update when you click on them then choose yes for click too

Sorry guys looked through the pages and probably missed it somewhere! I am looking for a simple temperture widget.

Thanks in advance

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by Jigzy View Post
Sorry guys looked through the pages and probably missed it somewhere! I am looking for a simple temperture widget.

Thanks in advance
you mean cpu temp ?

echo $(cat /sys/class/power_supply/bq27200-0/temp °C) | awk '{ print $1/10 " °C"}'

there you go .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I use Queen BeeCon since a while to change for example my CPU speed and want to do more with it from now on.

I would like to use it as shortcut for some shell commands which display the result in the terminal. I just don't understand yet how I can display the result of a Queen BeeCon widget in the terminal?

I want to run for example the following command:
"arp-scan --interface=wlan0 --localnet"

How can I display the result of this command in the normal console or in a small windows?

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
hey guys, does anyone have the command for email shortcut to open modest?

Originally Posted by richwhite View Post
hey guys, does anyone have the command for email shortcut to open modest?
Rich it's in the Wiki:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Queen_BeeCon_W...FSizes_buttons

Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
hi

i'm trying to do something like this widget here, but, is there any way that the image fills the entirely zone of the widget, i mean, like "fit" does, but without constraining proportions.
(i.e if my widget is 300x200px and the image displayed is 200x200, it stretches to fill the 300x200)

i think is not posible by a command, maybe a new scale entry, that would be great.

otherwise, if is posible by a command, can you help me to do it? i just can't figure out how to

thanx in advance

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
hi

i'm trying to do something like this widget here, but, is there any way that the image fills the entirely zone of the widget, i mean, like "fit" does, but without constraining proportions.
(i.e if my widget is 300x200px and the image displayed is 200x200, it stretches to fill the 300x200)

i think is not posible by a command, maybe a new scale entry, that would be great.

otherwise, if is posible by a command, can you help me to do it? i just can't figure out how to

thanx in advance
Sorry ... feature is coded to preserve aspect-ratio and development for QBW are currently frozen as I'm 200% on other projects.

Maybe you might want to consider GraphicsMagick for preprocessing images before displaying it.

The Following User Says Thank You to No!No!No!Yes! For This Useful Post: