English is bad, first I'm sorry. I have friends eagerly bought n900 phone troubles. one of them is a question of closing. I bought the original battery. such as the closure problem is now settled. Closing time was either 1 or 2 times a week. I'm willing to it. but now can not undo the problems listed in the links. firstly let me say things that I tried. normal format, hard format, e returning pr1.1 hw version 1.3 upgrade to Win XP re-entering, and all of them do it. libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0 was told to try this program. I also tried it. did not happen. Before I installed 1.3 and then did not vanilla. I tried to install 1.3 again, did not improve before then vanilla. Do you have friends that can help the following problems:
- Is going to call log. is going to last dialed and received calls
- Not send or receive messages memory full error
- Faster processing app, and the application manager failed error
- No guidance is
- Sometimes it goes to pictures.
- I took photos gives the record or memory full error.
please help

Hi ustura42,

Are you able to install the App called CONKY by using xterm? This will give you a graphical UI of your file system and should help you to find where your memory is full.

use this in xterm...

sudo apt-get install conky

Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Hi ustura42,

Are you able to install the App called CONKY by using xterm? This will give you a graphical UI of your file system and should help you to find where your memory is full.

use this in xterm...

sudo apt-get install conky

memory is empty. I'm getting these errors, even after a workout in hard format. installing something more

Hey guys.. I am unable to record videos & also cant play Mp4 videoson my N900.. my N900's camera doesnt work.. It crashes on me right when I start recording button & sometimes a black screen appear while recording.. its showing it is recording but there is a black screen on display instead of showing what i am recording..I thought it was some read only error but I have no problem taking pictures.. before it was working perfect, i could record video before but couldnt play it in it's default Media player.. but now i cant record videos & cant not play any MP4 file in Media Player.. Do anyone have this problem before, because I searched but nothing came up.. I don't want to reflash it.. Please help me..

Thank you in advance!

Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by safoo View Post
Hey guys.. I am unable to record videos & also cant play Mp4 videoson my N900.. my N900's camera doesnt work.. It crashes on me right when I start recording button & sometimes a black screen appear while recording.. its showing it is recording but there is a black screen on display instead of showing what i am recording..I thought it was some read only error but I have no problem taking pictures.. before it was working perfect, i could record video before but couldnt play it in it's default Media player.. but now i cant record videos & cant not play any MP4 file in Media Player.. Do anyone have this problem before, because I searched but nothing came up.. I don't want to reflash it.. Please help me..

Thank you in advance!
Please open a new thread instead of hijacking another thread.

You say "before it was working perfect". Before WHAT? most forum members here can't afford a magic ball, so we have to make dumb questions before we can give answers: such as what things you have installed ("before" and "after"), which kernel you're using, if you're using CSSU or not, if you have installed speedpatch and/or batterypatch, etc.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
if you problem is not being solved then flash your phone again. complete flash including emmc and kernel. proceed with this method written here. http://mynokiablog.com/2010/01/03/ho...et-nokia-n900/

Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Please open a new thread instead of hijacking another thread.

You say "before it was working perfect". Before WHAT? most forum members here can't afford a magic ball, so we have to make dumb questions before we can give answers: such as what things you have installed ("before" and "after"), which kernel you're using, if you're using CSSU or not, if you have installed speedpatch and/or batterypatch, etc.

my problem is solved.. many thanks to Karam who helped me to solve my problem.. btw thanks evryone for your reply on this post.. cheers.. :-)