Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
the fact that I can hear "That's all you can say" in DeeDee's voice... has me in tears over here laughing.

So 11% growth lately. Still a long way to go back to $8 though. Can this growth continue? Has anybody even figured out why there's this growth?

Cause Elop's has been saying "Industrial Design" repeatedly instead of trying to come up with new blunders?

Oh, and because Windows Phone 8 is coming soon. Expectations are rising.

During the last 3 months Nokia stock has increased 20% in value, HTC has decreased 40%

Nokia is growing because the market is tired of beating it. Nokia didn't go bankrupt, Nokia wasn't purchased by anyone. Nokia didn't disappear, and the future is bright. That's why

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by specc View Post
During the last 3 months Nokia stock has increased 20% in value, HTC has decreased 40%

Nokia is growing because the market is tired of beating it. Nokia didn't go bankrupt, Nokia wasn't purchased by anyone. Nokia didn't disappear, and the future is bright. That's why
Sure! I'm sure it'll eventually work out really well.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
While you bashing Nokia I'm making money of it. 76 procent last month alone.

Arrow and Phi rock the stock

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Interesting reading on Nokia stock:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/8262...now?source=msn

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
While you bashing Nokia I'm making money of it. 76 procent last month alone.
That's great! What is your lifetime profit from Nokia stock?

Unless you bought when it was at the lowest, you're accuracy of truth is at amusing levels. And, well, we've all in here been reading "NOW I BUY, EXCELLENT TIME" all the way down the last 8 dollars, so...

Who are you guys trying to kid? Is it working? Is it fun while it's obviously not working? No level of trolling makes a "i buy for profitkthnx" statement at i.e. eight dollars make "i earn so much" statement look good at i.e. two dollars.

Anyway, I just got here to tell y'all I'll be unable to link them orange graphs for a few weeks, so if someone else wants to, feel free to keep the dry facts coming in here, and keep the idiocracy in the old nokia stock thread. Oh, wait. It's closed because of you.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
guys, you know that you can buy and sell right, and that can give a higher percentage?

if you lose you can buy twice as much and when it goes up(if) get even and plus.

My life time profit nokia? it's close to even or slightly blow 0. bought last year but sold quite fast but lost some assets. I'm working on yearly basis. I have been trading for 1,5 years. Can't buy stocks in the real world, but luckily you can always do it on the Internet .

It's always an excellent time and its never an excellent time. Analyzes of the market,stock and you portfolio to see what you can do. A stock is not automatically a great buy just becouse its low in a wide perspective. Let's say windows grows to apple level of market share. that would would give us are real profit. I konw, It sounds crazy. but let me tell you. It has happend before...

But then again. why not share when you got some progress...everything can be gone next monday.
And if you calling me a liar am I am a liar to you, I don't have to prove anything here. it's the last row thats count at the end of the year.

Last time I shared my nokia stock journey here...from now on it all trolling. you cant trade on facts since the stocks don't care about facts.

To many trolls and no traders. from now on. Only nokia owners are allowed to speak here

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-08-24 at 22:14.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by specc View Post
Last time I shared my nokia stock journey here...from now on it all trolling. you cant trade on facts since the stocks don't care about facts.

To many trolls and no traders. from now on. Only nokia owners are allowed to speak here
That sounds a lot like censoring criticism. Ironically, if only Nokia "owners" can speak, you're effectively telling people to stop pointing out any truth that inconveniences someone that owns stock.

Just remember where you are in the great scheme of long investing. (If you're a short investor--well, you're just gambling then)...
http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=...NOK1V&&fct=big

In terms of long, you've got an insurmountable climb up that I can't see in the current ecosystem that Nokia let slip through their fingers.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha