Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by sifo View Post
yeh.also nitdroid playing videos slowly could that be fixed?
download and install Mx Video player and use software decoder and fast mode. all videos will play fine and smooth. including mkv, avi, flv and almost all type of videos. for flv you need to have install Flash player 11.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Hello,
I have 2.3.4 installed and I'm trying to get Mass storage mode to work but I'm not sure how to do it.
I tried to install RC3 kernel which e-yes said that it supports USB Mass Storage, but nothing is happening when I plug the phone to USB.

If anybody knows of a way to enable Mass Storage please help me, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Hi,
i have finallly installed nitdroid(with the autoinstaller) and everything is fine except for one thing.. i can't kill opened apps :s is there a solution for this because it is very annoying... i have downloaded the task killer apps from the market but it doesn't work .. hope can you help me thanks

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ javanese
Originally Posted by hadjistyllis View Post
INSTALL nitroid kernel 06 final and you will be ok (That solve for me this problems, 07 never works for Me). Also you dont need to flash your phone, just flash only the kernel.
We need an updated kernel that works with some N900 that has this problems, as newer kernels gives kernel panic and now it can't reflash maemo kernel back to start maemo (thats why flashing kernel only solves the problem )
I feel my problem bcouse kernel-power-maemo.... I've try 06final but I got the same problem....

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by dannu21 View Post
I feel my problem bcouse kernel-power-maemo.... I've try 06final but I got the same problem....
That's strange. On mine, kp49 + cssu works well with N12 & RC7.

btw, I manually installed NITDroid on Class10 MicroSD..

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
download and install Mx Video player and use software decoder and fast mode. all videos will play fine and smooth. including mkv, avi, flv and almost all type of videos. for flv you need to have install Flash player 11.
thanx for your replay

just found this on The Verge, might be interesting for us NITdroid users too; 50gb free online storage space:

http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/23/28...e-android-deal

Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
atlast mass storage mode is working for me now.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 1,292 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tartus.Syria
did any body know what android devices is close to nitdroid so i can download apps and having it working many hd games working withe no colors

Last edited by sifo; 2012-03-07 at 16:29.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vakkov For This Useful Post:

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid