Internal work of whatsapp can be closer to IRC sending version request to the client or something? This is just a comment i dont know anything about whatsapp works.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
as i don't know anything about IRC how it works.

Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
well, i can't help you without seeing logs. also you should remember, you can't receive messages from peoples not in your contacts.
Ofcource I understand that you need logs. Sorry that I can use those

Is there possibility to make such option to mk3, that when you press send log, it cretes log and attaches log for example 12 hours before occurring?

(Propably very difficult, if not impossible)

BTW is there a way that I could check from some mk3 database, If someone tried to send me message that I haven´t received?

If I could check from the database, that I don´t have someone added to my groups.

BR,
Mikko

I think it already have this option in Settings page menu.

I think it already have this option in Settings page menu.
I tried it, but it does not have any attachment added to email?

There is text, but no attached any mk3.log

Please enter bug description here. In english. Step-by-step:

1. Started Mitakuuluu at {time}
2. Did something at {time}
3. Expected some behaviour
4. Got wrong result at {time}

Messages with this line will be deleted without checking.

--
Lähetetty Jollastani

if no attachment then means your log is not created, check this topic previous pages to get commands for creating logfile.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
if no attachment then means your log is not created, check this topic previous pages to get commands for creating logfile.
Hello,

I was trying to create log with touch command and log created, but it is not adding to the send log email.

But it does not matter.

I have followed mk3 through terminal (Started in terminal and let terminal on the backround) and I found that I was added to one group that I wasn´t known. (This was the reason that my mk3 was crashing...) Sorry coderus

In this group there was 2 person that was not in my accounts and this is why crashing and sometimes showing 1 to 2 messages received, but nothing in the conversations.

Solution was that I needed to add missing guys to contacts and then I needed to be remove from the group. Then adding back to group helped.

Thanks! Great app, when getting to know the properties

First of all: Thanks a mil for this application - the fact that you have control over which contacts are added is an absolute killer feature as far as I am concerned, so I donated as a token of appreciation!

However, just this feature is causing a little bit of trouble. I've installed 0.1.11 on 1.1.6.27, registered with WhatsApp, then added some contacts and everything was dandy. Later, I added two more contacts and that went fine, too. Yesterday, I tried to add yet more contacts (amazing who is on WhatsApp...) - but this failed. These contacts just don't get added. Any idea what I can do here?
If you need a log: Could you point me to instructions how to generate the log manually? I don't have a mail sending account on my Jolla (setting up fails with my server due to a bug in the mail app... ), so I'd have to copy it over to a PC... Thanks!

Originally Posted by emgaron View Post
Yesterday, I tried to add yet more contacts (amazing who is on WhatsApp...) - but this failed.
Ok, the problem was a case of PEBCAC - those two contacts were from people who I was convinced that they had WhatsUp when in fact they did not. Hence, they could not be added.

Looking forward to the next version!

Posts: 27 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Finland
Coderus, it seems like whatsup developement is going to end. Will you still keep maintaining Mitäkuuluu?? I'm afraid whatsup won't work forever without any maintaining, so some day Mitäkuuluu may again be the only working wa clien on Sailfish..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:

Tags
mitakuuluu