Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
...and this rude comment helped me make my decision.
Farewell N900 community.

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
What rude comment?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jd4200 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
I feel your frustration, and I'm sure many other developers do too. I would urge you to reconsider, but if you're not enjoying the experience of developing for the N900, then perhaps it's the right decision.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Seriously, frustration at what? Unless you're both seeing a different comment to what I am, the author is giving some positive criticism to help improve the app.

If you are unable to take such criticism, then I suggest you consider a career change.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jd4200 For This Useful Post:
There's no rude comment in the page you linked to. If you think that's rude, I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Acidspunk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 210 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!
laterz... dont let the door hit datazz on the way out

As a developer shouldn't you consider it as a feedback rather than a rude comment? Developers enhance their programs through negative feedbacks not abandoning it when hearing one only.. :/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Radicalz38 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 292 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Rio de Janeiro
I have nothing to do with this, but it's because of the criticism that we improve.
Don't give up!

The Following User Says Thank You to luiscesjr For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Seems like a very bad excuse to me, to leave this community for that cause.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Seriously, frustration at what? Unless you're both seeing a different comment to what I am, the author is giving some positive criticism to help improve the app.

If you are unable to take such criticism, then I suggest you consider a career change.
It's not a career, though. It's some guy giving up his spare time to provide something of use to others. Maybe the OP is more sensitive to criticism than others, and there's nothing wrong with making suggestions. The problem is the tone that is used by some when passing comment.

It's telling that those that pass the harshest comments on the efforts of others are also those that have contributed a big fat zero to this community.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post: