Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
My Nokia n9 is charging only till 97%. When i connect charger it says fully charged but when i remove the charger it show 97% only ? wht may be the problem. Please help me out.

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
That's certainly not an issue. Per default, batteries are not charged any longer after reaching a certain charge level, because after this it will take exponentially longer and provides diminishing returns.

Last edited by don_falcone; 2012-02-20 at 07:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
That's related with this bug probably http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=904

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Edmonton Canada
Mine does the same thing..

Mine too...

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
That's not certainly an issue. Batteries are per default not charged more than to reach a certain level, because it will take exponentially longer and provides diminishing returns.
actually the battery is loaded to approximately 100% and after that charging stops to prevent battery explosion but the device indicates that charging continues still... Battery starts recharging when charge drops closer to 90% if device is in charger long enough.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 3,404 | Thanked: 4,474 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Germany
It's just normal.

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
thx....i was so afarid as i bought it from gray market as i am from india where n9 is not available. . so i though that they might have replaced my phns battery with duplicate battery. and i also have problem when i am in dark room and my phones show standby clock in white color it has pink dots around the clock . is it normal?

Originally Posted by jinnn_1989 View Post
thx....i was so afarid as i bought it from gray market as i am from india where n9 is not available. . so i though that they might have replaced my phns battery with duplicate battery. and i also have problem when i am in dark room and my phones show standby clock in white color it has pink dots around the clock . is it normal?
Yes, it's due to the PenTile matrix of the AMOLED display. Disappointing at first, compared to the display of Nokia N8 (just talking about those red dots, resolution and colors are way better on N9) but I got used to it quite quickly.