Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Just in short:
Please search for stuff you want to ask before you post
Please put your Thread into the right Categories
Please give your Thread a proper name

Just ran into the "N900 specs" thread, someone was asking for the partitioning and what is the real chip size and so on, anoth asked right away for the Compass again, arent you getting tired of it aswell
I'm so tired I wont even search for the Threads refering to again.
there was the idea for marking a Thread interesting, please use the ranking if you recognize a thread being what the name looks and ask the people to change the name if not

Thanks I now go back to the 'Specs' guy and ask him to change the Thread name...

Last edited by chemist; 2009-11-14 at 00:54.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Me, I hate it when people don't capitalize

Edit: Wow, you actually went back and capitalized your opening post. Neat.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Last edited by silvermountain; 2009-11-14 at 00:58.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by silvermountain View Post
Me, I hate it when people don't capitalize
thank you that helps a lot!

What about if i can not find something???
What about if i do not have a time to read 1000 posts to find an answer for my question???
If it is really hard for you to answer a question, for which you know an answer just shut you....

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
thank you that helps a lot!
Thanks, it would actually. Makes reading a post so much easier.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

I am tired of people like you!

Do not forget that in the post there is one answer and 100000 bla bla bla bla that you have to read, if you was not flowing it from the beginning. And it is really hard to find what you looking for. If some one ask me and i knew where to find it I would point it out without any frrrrrrrrrfrrrrr

Propose a solution for your Search problems, ask for condensing Threads...
If someone asks a question which is answered in every second thread I read there is something wrong?! Is it on purpose? Do I get credit for my postcount and do not know yet?
The blabla is bad yeah and clicking through 14 pages to find what you are looking for is anoying aswell but at least try to, please.

Originally Posted by dinis_2003 View Post
What about if i can not find something???
What about if i do not have a time to read 1000 posts to find an answer for my question???
If it is really hard for you to answer a question, for which you know an answer just shut you....
It would make it a lot easier to find stuff if at least a Threads name was what was asked in the Threads...

I answer a lot of questions because I searched for the answers already...

Last edited by chemist; 2009-11-14 at 01:04.

You know there is people who are flowing threads but some like me, just do not have time to read everything. I am not asking questions, I am trying to find it by my self but if someone could help me to point something out i would appreciate it.
Sorry chemist I was kind of angry...

The Following User Says Thank You to dinis_2003 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,950 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Seattle, USA
You're both right

Sometimes you can't find things for which you looked, and you deserve to be treated individually with respect.

On the other hand, just asking without first searching is generally disrespectful of the community.

All this will be better soon once our forum has a proper Google Search -- in the meantime you can help yourselves and everyone else by putting this in your signature:

or use the Newbie link in my sig below.

Help Save This Forum
for N8x0/Diablo Users! Register and Vote for Solution #1 on this Brainstorm. (The Solution will let you see New Posts with any threads you choose -- like the N900 and Maemo5/Fremantle threads -- filtered out.) (To understand the Solution better, see these posts #17, #18, and #19.)

Last edited by GeraldKo; 2009-11-14 at 02:27.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeraldKo For This Useful Post: