Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
That looks a lot like Amarok.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to rm42 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New Jersey
Originally Posted by shaddam View Post
someone port XBMC d=

gav
Already in progress! Look out for this app. Its still in early form, but it looks EXTREMELY promising!

http://maemocentral.com/2010/03/29/d...r-on-the-n900/

Here's the official website of the dev.

http://enna.geexbox.org/features.html

Woh the Enna app looks beautiful! Cant wait till it is release!

For myself what i would like is a player with different guis.

It's great to have an intricate gui when you are standing or sitting around. When you are trying to change songs while driving though, its not so great.

So what I would like is a media player that has different gui profiles for what you are doing.

I'm working on making my old iphone a remote for controlling media players, so maybe thats the answer as long as these media programs support dbus.

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Tricase, Lecce (ITA)
enna is beatifull, but it isn't useful such my concept.

Moreover it was thought such an alternative of MediaPlayer.

My concept is an alternative for only the Music Player. how the title of topic request.

Any new updates on enna? It's been a while now hoping to get a more final build of this for our n900s.

anything yet?

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Samnan,Sharjah,U.A.E.
how about instinctiv?its got a nice GUI

Originally Posted by Minhaz View Post
how about instinctiv?its got a nice GUI
Yeah, but it's been dumped by the developers because Nokia told them to.

That was gearing up to be the best of the best. The guys were working their nuts off to bring us the ultimate music player. It could ID songs from an external source and we had a 10 band equalizer on the way, but Nokia told them to stop development on it, no good reasons given, just "Stop". "WE" aka Nokia, don't want you wasting your time on Maemo 5"
Sod all the peeps that have splashed out their hard earned cash on the N900. "WE, aka Nokia, want you to stop".

There's also Canola, but seems like development has stopped on that as well...... Sheesh

Last edited by stickymick; 2011-02-03 at 11:43. Reason: Added extra info.

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Romania
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Yeah, but it's been dumped by the developers because Nokia told them to.

That was gearing up to be the best of the best. The guys were working their nuts off to bring us the ultimate music player. It could ID songs from an external source and we had a 10 band equalizer on the way, but Nokia told them to stop development on it, no good reasons given, just "Stop". "WE" aka Nokia, don't want you wasting your time on Maemo 5"
Sod all the peeps that have splashed out their hard earned cash on the N900. "WE, aka Nokia, want you to stop".

There's also Canola, but seems like development has stopped on that as well...... Sheesh
i have just installed instinctiv and it works grate, it looks grate and the identify function works like a charm