Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by montamer View Post
I was not able to find the link to white N9, can you please point me to it. Also is it made in finland? And how many days for shipping?
HERE you go. Too bad they don't ship overseas...

Does anyone know of a seller that sells and ships in Europe, outside of Finland/Switzerland/Czech Republic where it is actually available in the shops?

The Following User Says Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@zwer
I bought it at Verkkokauppa: http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/produ...in-64GB-valkea
Shipped to Bulgaria. No problems at all.

Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
@zwer
I bought it at Verkkokauppa: http://www.verkkokauppa.com/fi/produ...in-64GB-valkea
Shipped to Bulgaria. No problems at all.
How did you manage to do that? In the country field they let you choose only between Finland, Sweden or Estonia

Originally Posted by zwer View Post
HERE you go. Too bad they don't ship overseas...

Does anyone know of a seller that sells and ships in Europe, outside of Finland/Switzerland/Czech Republic where it is actually available in the shops?
Just placed an order . Finally I am gonna get my hands on this beauty. My friend is traveling to US and I have asked him to hand carry it while returning. He will be back in 10 days (Can't wait)

The seller seams good and also got confirmation that its made in Finland model.

Originally Posted by zwer View Post
How did you manage to do that? In the country field they let you choose only between Finland, Sweden or Estonia
I just wrote them an e-mail, asking if they can ship to Bulgaria(they mention something like EU countries for shipping). Answer was positive, it cost me like 15 euro for the shipping. Arrived in 10 days 'cause it was Christmas&New Year Eve period.

The Following User Says Thank You to zlatko For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Helmuth View Post
I have still not figured out how to replace Bing at the search button with something useful. It is a totally wasted space on the front of the Lumia's.
Not to hijack the thread, but you can use the bing button to translate text via the camera view and read the book, cd and game covers to find the best deals, again by using the camera view.
You get it by pushing the Bing button and then the eye on the bottom.

One of the nicest feature of WP actually. Used the camera view translator a a lot when i visited France couple of months ago.

I just wrote them an e-mail, asking if they can ship to Bulgaria(they mention something like EU countries for shipping). Answer was positive, it cost me like 15 euro for the shipping. Arrived in 10 days 'cause it was Christmas&New Year Eve period.
Oh that's kind of surprising. Didn't know verkkokauppa.com was up for that. Not too horrible shipping price either for something that probably needs a bit of extra work for other ways quite huge electronic shop in Finland.

Last edited by tissot; 2012-02-10 at 19:17.

soo i have already cosmetically ruined my white nokia n9

like i have some issue with getting ridges into the phones top side right above the ear piece.

i have five small ridges there, and i have zero clue as to how it became such.

has happened with my black n9 as well

is any one certain of a way to smooth the polycarbonate?

Good to know... I know some people contacted katshing.fi and they've refused to ship it abroad, so I assumed all of them roll the same way... Will try to contact them ASAP. Thanks.

Originally Posted by asadkhan1988 View Post
is any one certain of a way to smooth the polycarbonate?
If you have identical problems on two devices - something is definitely damaging them, so check your pockets/puches/purses/whatever for sharp edges.

As for fixing them, depends on the damage. I guess the black one could be fixed with a very fine sandpaper (P1000+) - I've fixed cosmetic damage on various matte plastics using that. As for the white N9, given that it has a clear glossy coat I guess sanding and then spraying it with a clear varnish could potentially fix it, but I wouldn't dare to try it for the fear of making it far worse...

Of course, whether you decide to try to fix it or not - find what's causing that damage in the first place.

Last edited by zwer; 2012-02-10 at 23:11.

@zwer
You can check this store as well: http://kauppa.viestimaa.fi/nokia-n9-64gb-white.html
I exchanged e-mails with them, they were also ready to send to Bulgaria. But answered after I have already purchased my N9.
Wish you to get yours soon! It is worth the hustle, believe me!

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Portugal - Angola - Congo RD - United States
Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
damn you guys, i'm so jealous. i just ordered today lol

LOL I want one 2

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn