Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
sorry to bumpd in. But I got a problem with my USPS delivery

Can anyone can help me answer my question?
My USPS delivery is somehow stuck..
Its been bloody 3 days since it left Miami USPS ISC. Well left USA. But 3 days now and it is still no update to it, seriously, I'm living in New Zealand and the given estimate is 3-5days. Its been 4 days and it doesn't even turned up to NZ. Flight time from Miami -> NZ Auckland is 19-22hours. This took 3 days already and still not yet turn up!!

Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, December 15, 2009, 5:05 pm, ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, December 15, 2009, 7:49 am, MIAMI, FL 33112
Processed through Sort Facility, December 14, 2009, 7:28 pm, ORLANDO, FL 32899
Acceptance, December 14, 2009, 5:15 pm, ORLANDO, FL 32814

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Hey everyone
I live in India and one of my friend is currently in New York. I wanted to purchase a N900 and that too real fast as my friend will return to India in a day or two.
I just wanted to know whether my friend can purchase the phone instantly from the NY flagship store or they would take some time. In other words will my friend be able to just walk in the flagship store and come out with a N900 in his hand? If not then what is the probable waiting period at flagship stores.

Kindly help me out folks

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ bay area ca
unless he goes to store he will not know as the stock situation is dynamic. He can call the ny store to confirm that they have in stock,We got our once by pre-order.

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
They are availble at Fry's Electronics if they have those in your area. Has Best Buy started carrying them, too?