* limit data sent to remote (from vbr codecs)
* ignore invalid volume sent by remote
* fix: some more shoutcast quirks
* fix: some audiocards support only one frequency
oscp (0.9.75) stable; urgency=low
* fix: another shoutcast quirk
oscp (0.9.74) stable; urgency=low
* fix: segv.
fixes ahoy! also, there is a new oscp-remote-gtk bundled, so you might want to check if it works better than pygtk version. also builds for linux and windows are updated on sf page. also there is a mingw64 build of oscp-remote-gtk, so right now you can use it on windoze without the need for pygtk (its standalone 10MB pkg)
oscp - media player with network remote and almost no dependencies (pc/lin/win/maemo(n8x0/n900), x86/x64/armel/armhf) - http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94590 - if you like it, tell others.
contact with me: #osc or #maemo on freenode/ircnet or /query KotCzarny