Notices

hi i am not a programmer but i have some ideas for some some interesting apps and widgets for the N900.
i just watched a video on youtube where some showed how to create loopable backgrounds for the N900 and i thought to myself that wouldn't it be nice to have the whole process automated and the back ground changed automatically depending on a time you set. you would input an uncut photo and the app would automatically cut it and set up the necessary code to change the background. it could also work with already cut photos. there could be a widget on the desktop that would allow you to scroll through ur backgrounds and select the one you want on demand and also change the auto timer.

i was also thinking of an animated widget like the one found in the HTC touchflo weather widget. i like the foreca widget but i feel with a screen and graphics card built into the N900 an animated weather widget with better detailed graphics would be better.

also i was thinking of some improvements for the data widget monitor. like adding a bar that would show you how much data you have used and would change color as you getting close to your data cap. the data cap can be set manually. it could also display your average speed, data up, data down and total data and it would have little icons showing which data connections u r using such as wifi, 3.5G,3G,2.5G or 2G

same here am not a programmer but creating couple of widgets with my friend help will not be a bad idea, so can anyone have any idea about what kind of programs i can use to create n900 widgets ???
thank you