Notices

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Maybe the last CSSU update... thanks!

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
don't blame CSSSU about everything, I have last update and my MobWebMa works fine

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Hi!
It are error with my mobwebmail to :O
here is a screenshot, the text is on Swedish

And translation is here
"404. There is an error
the requested URL /mail/mu/ does not exist on this server. Unfortunately we do not know more than that"

any more who get this?
Attached Images

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
any more who get this?
I've got it too.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
Hi!
It are error with my mobwebmail to :O
here is a screenshot, the text is on Swedish

And translation is here
"404. There is an error
the requested URL /mail/mu/ does not exist on this server. Unfortunately we do not know more than that"

any more who get this?
Same here. MobWebMail stopped working 2 days ago...
Maybe related to Ovi Store version?
Haven't got update notifications.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Hong Kong

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
I have to update the "extras-devel" repository with the latest version.

For anybody that got it from the Ovi store you should be able to update for free (I think).

I will try to get it ready this afternoon (had issues with my building machine after installing harmattan build environment ).

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ St. Paul, MN
Any luck with your machine for those of us who didn't use the Ovi store?

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
No. Sorry! I haven't had very little time to dedicate to anything other than work and have been busy working a complete new version of mobwebmail using qml that would work on the n950 (my n900 started acting up on me so having another phone I can use daily became a priority ). This new version will allow access to all the other google services (plus, calendar, ...)

I have a question though: is there any reason, other than the $1 price tag, to not get the software from the ovi store? I am trying to make my life easier so I can keep supporting it.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
As for me personally it's not the price what keeps me out of ovi store, it's HAM that installs software from ovi store very very slow...
btw, very good job, i hope everything goes well for you and your both phones.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:

Tags
gmail