Active Topics

Notices

I don't see where this strings are used in Open Media Player :

one: %n song
other: %n songs

one: %n album
other: %n albums

(I need to know for the french translation)

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
i was unable to answer to two calls when i was using the OMP. playing a song, on a stereo jack, latest cssu and power kernel.
just not go on phone mode, ringing and black screen. after phone call, everithing go back to normal.
someone else got same problem?

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
Isn't that caused by Hildon's forced rotation? I don't know if I can do anything about that in such case.

It's in today's update.
It can't be forced rotation otherwise OMP would've always been in landscape mode though latest OMP update fixes it. Now when you click on video in portrait mode, it switches to landscape

Last edited by niqbal; 2011-11-28 at 06:12.

It currently does not accept command line - i cannot open files with it using filebox for example - it just launches the player but the selected file is not played.

a very important feature i think...

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ In a dream
The space bar does not pause songs unless on music player part.

On stock player, even if your navigating through tracks or videos the "space bar" will pause currently playing track.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to passm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Is there any command line option to launch the OMP directly into car view mode? It would very useful.
Thank you for the great work you've done so far.

Gidzzz thanks mate for all your hard work witht the great app as omp but i have slight problem with the latest update now everytime omp is opened it goes to first song in playlist unlike upto last version it would start from last stopped song which was really useful! Everytime now i open omp it goes to the top and i keep hearing same songs having over 3000 songs doesnt help scrolling down each time so could you please revert that in the next update please thanks in advance!

The Following User Says Thank You to romiiio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
The process is working openmediaplayer even after stop playing and exit the program. In my case consumes 60% of the CPU.

Other problems:
-the list of songs on the player will not display them all, even if you change song often shows marked me even when the same song playing.

Suggested improvements:
-to create a play list that allows to mix songs and videos.
-equalizer and remember the setting you put for each song.
-to select multiple songs / videos at once and send them to play. No one at a time.

Thanks for such good and hard work.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Where are the lyrics gotten from?
Some of them ain't correct, some don't exist on the server...

And I'd suggest making it sort multi cd albums correctly

Last edited by marmistrz; 2011-12-03 at 20:09. Reason: improvent suggestion

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf View Post
The process is working openmediaplayer even after stop playing and exit the program. In my case consumes 60% of the CPU.
Same here after exit (in hildon) it was still running in background, couldn't open "default" mediaplayer because of OMP was still running.

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse