Notices

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
Long live MeeGo Community !

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trayhoper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by kai_en View Post
As for PNG extension support, in works well now, just that the selection gallery is sorted in alphabetical order and not by date instead so you gotta scroll below to find your pictures
I second that the gallery should be arrange according to date, in descending order. But a nice touch to include the filename in the thumbnails as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to snowparang For This Useful Post:
whatsapp expires 1364312009
when is that?

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Small update
Sending vcards is fixed
Sending the rest of media too (I think)
The problem was the filename needs to be encoded

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...82012-1105.deb
Cepi,

Thanks for the update, but did you include that "galleryModel.autoUpdate = True" fix?

Originally Posted by kalafu View Post
This seems only happen on group chat, if you have not group joined, you could sync
it seems that this issue hit me, i couldn't get any message after sync my contacts

can you change the color when sending a pic because its not really clear in black theme
thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to mo7amadq For This Useful Post:
All the features in new Cepi .deb are working properly (being said I do not need or use group chats), there are a few crashes when the app is in idle and loses conexion but it is fine, I just have to re-start, thanks Cepi & Knobtviker for the support and neat updates during Tgalal absence. There is just one thing it has never worked for me since the first Cepi's update and it is the "status change", does anyone else has that problem with wazapp?

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
All the features in new Cepi .deb are working properly (being said I do not need or use group chats), there are a few crashes when the app is in idle and loses conexion but it is fine, I just have to re-start, thanks Cepi & Knobtviker for the support and neat updates during Tgalal absence. There is just one thing it has never worked for me since the first Cepi's update and it is the "status change", does anyone else has that problem with wazapp?
Status Change works for me, only with the last update i could not select a profile picture, but after changing my status my picture popped up.

Originally Posted by sigpro View Post
Status Change works for me, only with the last update i could not select a profile picture, but after changing my status my picture popped up.
Thanks! it may be a problem in my phone, I change my wazapp status and the change shows up for me, however, my friends have told me my status has not changed for a while. I'll PM Cepi

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Sending images from my N9 to a Samsung Galaxy S3 is working flawessly (Wlan connection).

An other issue: Clicking the first time on "update status" is working fine the second one (with an other contact) wazapp is crashing and closes. (Is there the possibility of auto-update the status?)
sending works fine , the receiving galaxy cant open the file.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp