Notices

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
@cepi
next version will include the new emotion pack ??

hope this will come soon

thank u

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Fornaci di Barga ITALY
hello!

the new version of wazapp don't change the sound error. they didn't work.
i try this 2 way.
1) quit old - install new - reboot - change from no sound to message one - reboot. dont work.
2)uninstall wazapp - delete the folder wazapp - reboot - install new version - reboot - change sound - reboot - nothing change.

this post only for report to the dev.

thanks for your work.

The Following User Says Thank You to nessuno0986 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by nessuno0986 View Post
hello!

the new version of wazapp don't change the sound error. they didn't work.
i try this 2 way.
1) quit old - install new - reboot - change from no sound to message one - reboot. dont work.
2)uninstall wazapp - delete the folder wazapp - reboot - install new version - reboot - change sound - reboot - nothing change.

this post only for report to the dev.

thanks for your work.
It's the same for me...

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by fenix_86 View Post
It's the same for me...
What did you mean with error sound......i dont undrstand the issue....?? if i change the sound in settings everything works normal....but what is the issue ?????

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ China
send voice not work
ver:wazapp-04102012-1410.deb

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
A little help needed. I've searched wazap-wiki and couldn't find an answer, and say this before anyone tell me to do so...

I live in Brazil and even Wazap Settings confirming my language as Portuguese(Brazil), all texts are in English. Have tryed several times this : to select English, reboot Wazap, re-select Portuguese(Brazil), reboot Wazap and after that my app continues with english texts, althoug indicating Portuguese(Brazil) in Settings.

This is not a big problem for me, but I'd like to see my language in Wazap, as an option offered in Settings.

Is there any procedure I may take to get that?

By the way, everything else is OK, I'm using Wazap normally. I'm using Cepi's last build (october 4th).

Congratulations and many thanks to Tarek, Cepi and Knobviter.

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
What did you mean with error sound......i dont undrstand the issue....?? if i change the sound in settings everything works normal....but what is the issue ?????
When I receive a message, and the phone is in standby mode, there is no sound alert only vibrating, I tried to change the ringtone, to reboot, to requit, to delete wazapp folders, but nothing changes.
This is the issue..

The Following User Says Thank You to fenix_86 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
When I receive a message, and the phone is in standby mode, there is no sound alert only vibrating, I tried to change the ringtone, to reboot, to requit, to delete wazapp folders, but nothing changes.
This is the issue..
ok thanks a lot , but i swear.....i have not that issue......i have all cepi's .deb file's and in all the versions i hear a sound when i have a message from a friend of from anybody is working really normal

This is the issue..
same like u

The Following User Says Thank You to darkphantom93 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by celsorusso View Post
A little help needed. I've searched wazap-wiki and couldn't find an answer, and say this before anyone tell me to do so...

I live in Brazil and even Wazap Settings confirming my language as Portuguese(Brazil), all texts are in English. Have tryed several times this : to select English, reboot Wazap, re-select Portuguese(Brazil), reboot Wazap and after that my app continues with english texts, althoug indicating Portuguese(Brazil) in Settings.

This is not a big problem for me, but I'd like to see my language in Wazap, as an option offered in Settings.

Is there any procedure I may take to get that?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...25#post1270625 and https://twitter.com/strallunato/stat...44900262326273

EDIT: added it to wiki http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Changin..._does_not_work

Last edited by brkn; 2012-10-05 at 18:38. Reason: added link to wiki entry

The Following User Says Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp