Notices

Same issue with gps flashing briefly and then not locking my location. Still thinks I am in spain
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
It still does that for me. I don't think it keeps the GPS on, it just uses it to figure out where it needs to search from.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Oregon, USA
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
If I could make a suggestion:

If you could push the address to Sygic Mobile Maps or Ovi Maps (or even Mappero) that would be great!

Or maybe a one click to copy the address. That way you can paste it into Ovi or Mappero. Sygic sadly doesn't let you paste addresses in.
Now this would be amazing!

Posts: 696 | Thanked: 1,012 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Asturies, Spain
Thanks for the feedback!

GPS problems: the app tries to get the GPS data and turn off the GPS very fast (for not wasting battery), so if it doesn't get a fix soon, it will give incorrect location results. Known problem. It will be fixed in future versions.

Spain results: one of the places where the application searches is spanish based, so the results can be very spanish based ;-) It will be improved in future versions with more international places where to search (Qype, Yahoo, etc.), and letting the user choose where to search.

Open the address in maps: Yes! It's in my plans, at least Mappero and Ovi Maps will be supported. If Sygic has a way to do it, will be supported too.

The Following User Says Thank You to yerga For This Useful Post:
For some reason, call UI is never successfully invoked by clicking the phone number button.... anyone experience this as well?

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
I had the same problem this morning: clicking the phone number did nothing. :-(

I wish that "search nearby" was sticky. I need to click it every time I open the software or I'm searching Spain. Maybe cache the last GPS result?

Thanks for this great program!