Hello every1. It's my first post, sudenly have to write about my problem with N9. A few days ago she just crashed, sounds back to defalut and she turned off, than i can't boot it, ive been trying to solution the problem by "battery drain", flashing by flasher and phoenix (ofc on non conection and dead mode) and still nothing. Phoenix and flasher shows, flashing successful but when im booting she stops on Nokia logo or on the circle or sometimes (first boot after flash) on "check your settings" and touch dosn't work and she reboot after few secs, about 20. Somebody have any solution ? i have N9 Black 16GB - 059L7Z9. Ofc i was installing the newest soft.

https://imageshack.com/i/ewFT1iy2j
https://imageshack.com/i/ezoDxwQRj

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Why do you need to spam the forum with duplicates? It reduces your chances of getting an answer, not increase.

It indicates that you are either not very experienced in posting to online forums or, worse, do not care about the netiquette. Either way, it strengthens the suspicion that you have not done your research before posting and that your "different from rest" is nothing but a badly hidden attempt to attract attention.

Your problem sounds to me exactly like a dozen of others but I am not going to waste my time doing your homework for you and spoonfeed you the list of links.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Sorry. Im just writed 3 times, to see where i will get answer first. BTW idk how to delete this posts... LMAO. I dont get any answer anywhere.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
It is considered a lesser evil to post a bump message to your thread to bring it back to Active Topics. It is also customary to wait at least 12 hours between bumps. Better 24.

To delete the post, open it for editing (one of the three links at the bottom of each post), then choose delete message from the offered options. Deleting the only post in the thread deletes the thread.