Active Topics

my phone is locked that's why not getting connected to mass store or sync, i want my data back any how....
i am a windows user and know flashing a little bit... please helpp

Last edited by monil_sh; 2014-06-14 at 19:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to monil_sh For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
If you connect ttl serial console pins inside the sim slot, you can login into the device as root / rootme, and you can recover data and security code from command line.

PS. yes, those instructions are not for newbies as there are only a handfull of people who have build serial cable for themselves. But thats the ONLY way to recover all the data. (Second way is to trigger open mode, but that will lose aegis encrypted stuff from the device).

PS. If you are from Finland, I can recover your device device lock code for a small fee . Offer not valid for non-Finnish destinations, since Itella doesn't allow sending batteries inside phones outside Finland.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2014-06-14 at 23:20.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
last night i flashd ubi boot on my device and security code notification is gone ...but the problem is my touch screen is not working it's freezed without any reason....and by defalut it's on only charging mode so i can't select mass storage..
is there any way to recover data directly??

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by monil_sh View Post
last night i flashd ubi boot on my device and security code notification is gone ...but the problem is my touch screen is not working it's freezed without any reason....and by defalut it's on only charging mode so i can't select mass storage..
is there any way to recover data directly??
ubiboot only exports drives to Linux, so install Linux
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Success finallyyy on windows...
juss simply load
initrd.img-rescue-2.6.32.20112201-11.2-n950
and vmlinuz-2.6.32.20112201-11.2-adaptation-n950-bootloader.. both files to mobile using flasher and it will boot in mass storage.... :-)

Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
If you connect ttl serial console pins inside the sim slot, you can login into the device as root / rootme, and you can recover data and security code from command line.

PS. yes, those instructions are not for newbies as there are only a handfull of people who have build serial cable for themselves. But thats the ONLY way to recover all the data. (Second way is to trigger open mode, but that will lose aegis encrypted stuff from the device).

PS. If you are from Finland, I can recover your device device lock code for a small fee . Offer not valid for non-Finnish destinations, since Itella doesn't allow sending batteries inside phones outside Finland.

I have the same situation, but security code was not forgotten. N9 just start to ask me to change security code after reboot. Despite the fact that I don't use security code at all.

Now I have N9 with restored firmware and dump from phone when it was blocked by security code. Is it possible to extract user data from that dump?

Thank you in advance.
Nokia Care doesn't help me, they said that data is lost and there is no possibility to recover them wo security code.

The Following User Says Thank You to estet For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
how did you dumped it?

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
There are one useful method to recover your android data. Only it requires to use the right software ,like Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery software .If the data stored on android internal memory ,you need to root android phone to recover data.