Active Topics

I ignored the error and clicked update icon in the status bar. Then the update process went as usual and now its:
21.2011.38-1Tmaemo12

Thanks for the Christmas gift

The Following User Says Thank You to yarda For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,236 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Everyone i have one problem. I enabled CSSU-Testing but its not showing any update in HAM ? I also tried clearing apt cache but still no luck. Although apt-get upgrade does show 221 packages with updates available. Any help ?

edit: Removing and re-adding CSSU-Testing repo solved the issue.

Last edited by panjgoori; 2017-12-24 at 18:29. Reason: Solved problem

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 391 | Thanked: 908 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ suncity
Hi All!

I reflashed my n900 and installed CSSU Testing about two months ago but noticed an issue just now: I copied my earlier mce.ini back and now when I receive an email the led pattern doesn't show what it should - it stays black... SMS and missed calls are working fine (it worked for email too on CSSU Stable).

Does anyone have any clue what the problem could be?

Thanks,

jm

The Following User Says Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Your mce.ini is probably not fully compatible with installed mce version. Look at differences between your and original version. This could show you where is the problem.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pali View Post
Your mce.ini is probably not fully compatible with installed mce version. Look at differences between your and original version. This could show you where is the problem.
OK, I restored original but still the same issue... Attached my mce.ini.

Edit: OK, I think problem is solved and... oh my God it is just... so in Settings-Notification light the thick wasn't there for email messages... *facepalm*
Attached Files
File Type: txt mce.ini.txt (18.6 KB, 253 views)

Last edited by justmemory; 2018-01-24 at 23:56. Reason: Problem solved

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Anyone here received an update around a week/10 days ago ? I tried to install it today and it went to CSSU wiki page and asked me to add CSSU-Stable repo in HAM. I cancelled update for now but anyone else received update notification ?

Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
Anyone here received an update around a week/10 days ago ? I tried to install it today and it went to CSSU wiki page and asked me to add CSSU-Stable repo in HAM. I cancelled update for now but anyone else received update notification ?
Hi!

I did not receive any notification; I'm on 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo12.
Just to be sure I did
Code:
apt-get update
and
Code:
apt-get -u upgrade
but output said 0 to everything and also HAM said no updates available...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justmemory For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Hi!

I did not receive any notification; I'm on 21.2011.38-1Tmaemo12.
Just to be sure I did
Code:
apt-get update
and
Code:
apt-get -u upgrade
but output said 0 to everything and also HAM said no updates available...
Sorry for late replying. I was without internet connection. I checked today but there were no packages to update. Then i checked HAM and CSSU Stable repo added and enabled along with a duplicate entry of CSSU Testing repo.

I still wonder why it showed update notification and added CSSU Stable repo when i clicked on update notification.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 134 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ France
Hey here !

2 days ago I wanted to resurect my old N900 (I miss sooo much a physical keyboard with my Jolla) as an internet tablet to use with wifi or internet sharing. And finally today I installed everything but I was very surprised to discover this new update ! Thank you so much for this work ! I must confess I'm pretty amazed that there are still people using it as a main phone and still working on the OS !

However, I actually wanted to install the CSSU-Thumb, and because it wasn't updated, the enabler is in version 0.7-5, but the one of the CSSU-testing is in version 0.8-1. So the one shown in the package manager is the testing and not the thumb. Not a big problem, and I was wondering if the thumb stuff makes a big difference, and if it's compatible with the kp53 (I saw there were problems with kp 52 ?).

Anyone currently working on CSSU updates or any future updates are expected ? Just asking.

Tags
cssu testing