Active Topics

Hi,

I would like to buy Tohkbd v2 (yellow, green, red, pink, brown, ... colors) and Toholed (red, yellow, pink).

If you have anothers rares colors let me know.

What other half you have? perhaps i am interested by them.

I want them in good condition.

Thanks in advance.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
A word of warning based on experience. TOHxxx made by Dirk and Kimmo are 3D printed and look like white with some paint on. My TOHOLED used to be beautiful rich blue but has faded and rubbed off to almost white. You can see the contrast clearly when you take it off: the inside is still the original colour.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
That's off as my TOHOLED's still same colour (beautiful dark green) as it originally was.
Maybe the different colours age differently?

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
I can take some pictures. Just need to wait for the sun to come up

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
No sun here, only thick clouds and showers. Indian summer has been cancelled.

Here are some pics anyway. The brightness balance is a bit off and I am at work and do not have the time to fiddle with it to correct it, but if anything, it should give you an indication that in real life the inside is a bit darker and the outside a bit lighter than in the picture. It is the same TOHOLED photographed from both sides, on the same background.

Name:  TOHOLED.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  55.1 KB

The wireless charging module is my addition. It was during the installation that I found out that the plastic is white with a thin blue coating. You can just about make it out where I had to cut off the reinforcing ribs for the coil and the groves for the wires.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Bump, anybody have toholed and tohkbd for me?

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
If you are (very) patient, I may have both to sell (even have a tohkbd1 and toholed prototype for your collection). Toholed is black so you might not be interested, but I actually would prefer keeping it anyway. I have two tohkbd2 with possible combinations of black, white and pink, they are in azerty layout, and I may sell one of whatever color you'd prefer.

Unfortunately I live abroad until the end of next year and someone is living in my apartment with no key to the closet where all this stuff is stored, so there is no way I can get it before I come back. I reckon it will be too late of course, but since you've been collecting stuff for a long time, I figured it might be worth mentioning anyway in case you are still looking for extra units in the future.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
If you are (very) patient, I may have both to sell (even have a tohkbd1 and toholed prototype for your collection). Toholed is black so you might not be interested, but I actually would prefer keeping it anyway. I have two tohkbd2 with possible combinations of black, white and pink, they are in azerty layout, and I may sell one of whatever color you'd prefer.

Unfortunately I live abroad until the end of next year and someone is living in my apartment with no key to the closet where all this stuff is stored, so there is no way I can get it before I come back. I reckon it will be too late of course, but since you've been collecting stuff for a long time, I figured it might be worth mentioning anyway in case you are still looking for extra units in the future.
I am interested by all even black color
Look your inbox.

The Following User Says Thank You to n950 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Answered to it. Let me add that I have a SolarTOH as well, green I think, most likely in mint condition since I have not used it. Please come back to this thread in about one year and let me know if you still need some of this stuff.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 65 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Berlin
well you can have mine (thokbd). I just don't use it no more. I very much liked the idea, but overall it is to heave and to thick imho. I might even have two keyboard layouts, gotta look tonight.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alfredquack For This Useful Post: