Notices

Originally Posted by djcrash1981 View Post
So I'm having this behavior and only want to confirm that is the way it should be work.
I open wazapp, receive a message and the usual tone, then while the app is open if I receive another message it's a small bip with a short vibe, but if i left the phone and the lock screen is active if I receive a new message there's no loud notification, so if you have your phone in the pocket or out of you sight you won't notice you have a new message.

This is how it should work? Or is a bug?

Please can someone tell me.

Regards.
Yes, it should work that way. If your app is opened it assumes you are engaged in a conversation so there is no loud notification. This change was in response to feedback by other users.

Originally Posted by SamGan View Post
Yes, it should work that way. If your app is opened it assumes you are engaged in a conversation so there is no loud notification. This change was in response to feedback by other users.
to be honest it should use the beep sound like in chat while the user is in the chat window, it is not intrusive and yet able to alert the user of new message if they put the phone down and look else where

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I can confirm that the multimedia file sharing (receiving) works great, the settings menu is also nice
there are also many bug fixes too. (like for some people no more crashing when changing from landscape to portrait and vice-versa)

keep up the great work devs!
This is only making me feel better! You think you can maybe speculate on time of release? I LITERALLY cannot wait

Originally Posted by max2005b View Post
Thanks a lot. Should be added to real version,.

So unnecessary.
hi broo, i am sorry if u felt bad about this, but if u notice one Muslim guy make the app and he should not thinking as israel and who ever leaves there are bad , this things matter to politics not here.

we(muslim) are no body to deiced for somebody else. tgalal should add this before releasing the first version.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lebanon
long time and no updates !! ...waiting for status changing and media

Last edited by lebanez; 2012-06-02 at 10:00.

im sure tgalal,cepiperez & co. are working hard for next coming update..keep ur good work guys

Hello,

I was so happy as I heared about wazzap but it doesn´t work. I tried several times to register but still receive the same error all over the time:

Fail. Server said: fail-too-many

On my Galaxy Nexus it still works.

How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Skysmo

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by lebanez View Post
long time and no updates !! ...waiting for status changing and media
yeah, an app without updates for a whole week. Such an awful long time!

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
Hi, I really hope that the sender name can be displayed in group chat.

Thank you for your working.

Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
omg slowest app update ever! We're like.. Totally dying without the updates! Taking sooo long!

Seriously. -_-

you should bring back the website quotes and questions.. "When will it be released?" .. "Every time you ask, it gets delayed by one day" :P

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp