Notices

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by MHD.KURDY-Lebanon View Post
HELP !!
i sent a big message(a really big one) on wazapp to 76763959 ... wazapp crashed and nw i cant start it..it gives loading then goes out..this is the log file(attached in a notepad)..hope somebody will give me a solution
P.S: the log stopps at the last line...it isnt missing

AND BTW I CAN USE WHATSAPP IN YOU-WAVE (ANDROID SIMULATOR-PC)

EDIT:I tried to remove reinstall ..and deleted my account on accounts manager..nothing works
It looks like a dbus problem. I assume you haven't tried to reboot your phone?

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Beirut , LEBANON
Originally Posted by tgalal View Post
It looks like a dbus problem. I assume you haven't tried to reboot your phone?
a lotttttt of timessss !!!

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
HELP !!
i sent a big message(a really big one) on wazapp to 76763959 ... wazapp crashed and nw i cant start it..it gives loading then goes out..this is the log file(attached in a notepad)..hope somebody will give me a solution
P.S: the log stopps at the last line...it isnt missing

AND BTW I CAN USE WHATSAPP IN YOU-WAVE (ANDROID SIMULATOR-PC)

EDIT:I tried to remove reinstall ..and deleted my account on accounts manager..nothing works
Restore settings?

a lotttttt of timessss !!!
oh your log shows it's still loading messages. If this is really the end of actual log it means that it's taking a long time loading your messages. One issue with all current wazapp versions is loading all messages during startup. So it looks like it's taking too long in your case. A quick solution is to delete your db "rm -r /home/user/.wazapp". This will however delete all your chat history but I'm sure it would at least get wazapp to work again. To keep your history I suggest you copy this folder somewhere before deleting it. I'll try to get partial loading of messages to be in next update which should solve your problem. So if this happens, you could restore that folder back after update and it should run normally.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
oh your log shows it's still loading messages. If this is really the end of actual log it means that it's taking a long time loading your messages. One issue with all current wazapp versions is loading all messages during startup. So it looks like it's taking too long in your case. A quick solution is to delete your db "rm -r /home/user/.wazapp". This will however delete all your chat history but I'm sure it would at least get wazapp to work again. To keep your history I suggest you copy this folder somewhere before deleting it. I'll try to get partial loading of messages to be in next update which should solve your problem. So if this happens, you could restore that folder back after update and it should run normally.
i dont want anything but wazapp working..i dont care about existing chat..how to delete this folder?? im not a dev..can u write the commands for me plz...thanks a lot tgalal!!

Originally Posted by AitorMitnick View Post
Restore settings?
if tgalal solution didnt work ill try restore settings..thanks for help man

i dont want anything but wazapp working..i dont care about existing chat..how to delete this folder?? im not a dev..can u write the commands for me plz...thanks a lot tgalal!!

Ok I'll just.. "requote"

Ok I'll just.. "requote"
i have root access (devel-su and pass is rootme)
~ # rm -r /home/user/.wazapp
rm: descend into directory '/home/user/.wazapp'? yes
rm: remove '/home/user/.wazapp/415030500967540.db'? yes
rm: can't remove '/home/user/.wazapp/415030500967540.db': Permission denied
rm: remove '/home/user/.wazapp/reglog'? yes
rm: can't remove '/home/user/.wazapp/reglog': Permission denied
rm: can't remove '/home/user/.wazapp': Permission denied
~ #

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Bilbao, Spain
Uninstall wazapp, restore settings and then install wazapp.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp