Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post
Download a File manager from the store -> Download the file on your computer -> Connect your N9 to the computer -> overwrite the fastern9 file to your N9 -> Open filemanager and find the Fastern9 file -> tap on the file and it will start installing!
Or you can just download it from the N9's browser and launch it from there after it finishes downloading.

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Should I wait for v1.0 or use this ? I have tried v0.2 before and haven't noticed any different in speed.

traysh please add changelog to first post when you release a new version, like Schturman does with QTweak. Thanks for your work.

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-05-20 at 09:46.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
use 0.9.3 it's excellent. finally the lags when swiping while your webpages load are eradicated. also as he's mentioned earlier, 0.2 is a whole different method of trying to speed things up which led to slowdowns or placebo effect but 0.9.3 is another mod so try this.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Finally I managed to install, I know it's too soon to tell but I'm seeing good results already, I'm typing this from my phone and letters now seem to catch up with my typing speed, used to lag a lot. The phone lagged a bit after install and boot up, seconds later it got so smooth and lag free, I Il continue checking for another day. Thanx a million.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Originally Posted by lifeintheblitz View Post
Or you can just download it from the N9's browser and launch it from there after it finishes downloading.
True dat! I totally forgot about it, haha

Oops, got a MALF after uninstalling 0.9.2 and rebooting...

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Denmark :D
Originally Posted by smph View Post
You got a whaat??

Originally Posted by ZiiimZooon View Post
You got a whaat??
An error on reboot saying the device is malfunctioning, need to reflash after that.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Not happened here, still normal, and its faster

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by smph View Post
just in case you didn't notice this:
http://wiki.meego.com/N950/Fixing_MALF_state

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post: