Active Topics

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Germany
Hi,

since my first post mysteriously disappeared, I am posting again.

I am selling my Intex Aquafish. I got this phone in the beginning of July, I purchased it on eBay India, got it delivered to a friends house, who separately shipped it with some other stuff. Overall I saved around 20-25 Euro and it costed me around 150 Eur. The phone is in very good working condition, no scratches tec. I am using it since past 1.5 months.

It's not that I am unhappy with the phone or OS, I use a couple of Apps which are not available. Plus the phone is slightly bigger for my hands. And having a good camera is essential for me too (I am so happy with the Lumia 925 camera). I would comeback to Sailfish when support for better hardware is there...

My asking price is 135 plus postage (e.g. 5 Euro for local DHL packet, For international please check the rates for postage on Hermes/DHL sites)

Contact me via E-Mail / PM. Hi-Res photos can be available on demand. Personal handover in Munich also possible...!!

---

Edit: Photos uploaded. Original box is also available, currently searching in house
Attached Images

Last edited by .nikhil; 2017-09-08 at 08:36. Reason: Photos Uploaded

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .nikhil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
which apps do you use, which aren't available?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
These are 2 in-house GIS Apps which my customer is developing. Right now their (and thus mine) first prio for them is to get Android and Windows working. I tried to include Linux in the list, but it was rejected due to user base and resources limitations.

On personal front: falk.de navigation (IMO one of the best for bicycle) doesn't install. I use falk from browser, but the positioning is too slow for browser, especially when on bike. "Here Maps" or "Google Maps" are not optimized for biking, I don't even use them on LineageOS/Windows phones. I also could not find a native alternative for bike navigation yet.

Being a tester for a forest management / transportation company, Camera, GIS and GPS are essential for me. I also know that, these are probably small things for many people, and I could just stow the phone for 6-8 months and when I have time start developing/testing the needed apps, but if someone can actually use the phone in that time, it would be preferred.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .nikhil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by .nikhil View Post
These are 2 in-house GIS Apps which my customer is developing. Right now their (and thus mine) first prio for them is to get Android and Windows working. I tried to include Linux in the list, but it was rejected due to user base and resources limitations.

On personal front: falk.de navigation (IMO one of the best for bicycle) doesn't install. I use falk from browser, but the positioning is too slow for browser, especially when on bike. "Here Maps" or "Google Maps" are not optimized for biking, I don't even use them on LineageOS/Windows phones. I also could not find a native alternative for bike navigation yet.

Being a tester for a forest management / transportation company, Camera, GIS and GPS are essential for me. I also know that, these are probably small things for many people, and I could just stow the phone for 6-8 months and when I have time start developing/testing the needed apps, but if someone can actually use the phone in that time, it would be preferred.
which store do you use, google play? or do you just copy the apks to your phone and install them?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
For Falk I tried GooglePlay, and also searched on Aptoid. For GIS, I got the APK, but it didn't install...but I will try again after next devel cycle....I guess the devs messed up the first time.

One Request: Since this discussion is not related to buy and sell, can we shift to PMs or another thread? Can start a new one saying can't install / find bike navigation app in SailfishOS Forum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .nikhil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by .nikhil View Post
For Falk I tried GooglePlay, and also searched on Aptoid. For GIS, I got the APK, but it didn't install...but I will try again after next devel cycle....I guess the devs messed up the first time.

One Request: Since this discussion is not related to buy and sell, can we shift to PMs or another thread? Can start a new one saying can't install / find bike navigation app in SailfishOS Forum.
sure, pm also in german, if you wish

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
on the tablet, onda v820w with sfos, ididn't find falk in aptoide and play store doesn't open anymore, but a google search for falk maps apk let me download an apk and i could install it and it works for me

The Following User Says Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post:
you could try this for playstore links or appnames https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Posts: 166 | Thanked: 454 times | Joined on Apr 2015 @ Poland
Or Yalp Store - an unofficial open source Play Store client.
I use it on daily basis and it works well. Even without any Google apps installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to mp107 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
PM send. If it isn't sold yet, i'm interested. We have a big Sailfish-Community here in Berlin (10 users) And it is very helpfull when Devices / parts stay in the community, so other users can easier get access to them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to explit For This Useful Post:

Tags
intex aquafish, sailfish os