Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
update to 0.3.1 and do systemctl --user stop personalringtones before running in terminal, because it already running as service.

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
update to 0.3.1 and do systemctl --user stop personalringtones before running in terminal, because it already running as service.
Thanks. Look output now... Like I said it coming from operator (number without international format):
Code:
[nemo@Jolla ~]$ systemctl --user stop personalringtones
[nemo@Jolla ~]$ personalringtones
[D] ProfileClient::ProfileClient:44 - Detected "2.0.1.7" OS version
[D] ProfileClient::ProfileClient:45 - Using "general" as default ringing profile
[D] ProfileClient::ProfileClient:46 - Using "silent" as default silence profile

(process:13216): GLib-WARNING **: (gerror.c:390):g_error_new_valist: runtime check failed: (domain != 0)

(process:13216): GLib-WARNING **: (gerror.c:390):g_error_new_valist: runtime check failed: (domain != 0)

(process:13216): GLib-WARNING **: GError set over the top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.
This indicates a bug in someone's code. You must ensure an error is NULL before it's set.
The overwriting error message was: dconf key must not end with a slash
[D] CallInterceptor::init:259 - DBus service registered
[D] CallInterceptor::init:262 - DBus object registered
[D] CallInterceptor::init:275 - Telepathy client registered
[W] CallInterceptor::init:289 - "No modems available! Waiting for availableChanged"
[D] CallInterceptor::initVoiceCallManager:312 - "/ril_0"
[D] CallInterceptor::onVoiceCallAdded:326 - "/ril_0/voicecall01"
[D] CallInterceptor::processOfonoState:337 - "incoming"
[D] IncomingCall::IncomingCall:104 - Incoming operation
[D] IncomingChannel::channelReady:44 - Incoming call: "0544*****4"
[D] IncomingChannel::channelReady:45 - Current profile: "general"
[D] IncomingChannel::channelReady:68 - Settings default ringtone
[D] IncomingCall::finish:201 - Operation complete
[D] CallInterceptor::processOfonoState:337 - "disconnected"
[D] CallInterceptor::processOfonoState:341 - Call action for: "0544*****4"
[D] CallInterceptor::onVoiceCallAdded:326 - "/ril_0/voicecall01"
And see screenshots from your app and from contacts app:
Attached Images

so it will work only with 0544*****4 number added to application, not any other. what a problem to do that?

so it will work only with 0544*****4 number added to application, not any other. what a problem to do that?
But it's not international format this is for local call...
Now I changed number from international format to this one in the phone book and added this contact to Personal ringtones (without any problem ). I will check it a little bit later if it work and will report here.
Before this I added to this contact both variation of this number (with and without inter. format):
+972544*****4
0544*****4
When I add this contact in your app, it automatically choose one with inter. format like explained in your description. But if I have only one number, without inter. format, your app also add it without any problem
Maybe you can add option to choose which number to use ?

You can always add number manually.

You can always add number manually.
I don't see option in your app to add number manually
I see only "Add contact"...
Ahhhh.. I think I understand what you mean... After adding contact without inter. format in your app, I can add the same number with international prefix inside the People app to this contact and in this case I can save both of them.
Thank you! will try it later

yeah contacts added to application are not synchronized with phonebook, it just one gets number from contact and saves it in settings.

Ok. Finally I tested it and it worked, but I have another problem that I will explain below...
Step 1.
1. Edited contact - removed phone with international format and left the same number in local format.
2. Checked - it worked!
3. Edited contact again - just edded the same number but with international format ( I need both variations of the same number).
4. Reboot
5. First thing I noticed, that "Personal Ringtone" is not show me the contact name, I see only number.
6. Checket - it worked!
It was at night, now in the morning I checked again setting of "Personal Ringtone" and surprise - it show me also the contact name
For now all is ok... Thanks!

Step 2.
In your description you say "Sounds and Ambience settings will have no effect.", but here I have a problem...
I tried call to myself from another number that not in the setting of "Personal Ringtone" and it play rington that mentioned in "Default ringtone". This ringtone was when I installed "Personal Ringtone". I tried to change ambience with another ringtones a few times, but it still ringing the same rington that was when I installed your app. I changing ambiences 4 times in the day, but default ringtone not chenged in "Personal Ringtone". Why ?
I tried to change it manually, but it see only my custom audio files from sdcard (all my files here), and can't see ambiences audio files.
Why it not changed automatically with ambience, like you say "Sounds and Ambience settings will have no effect." ?
Thanks

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 502 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mittelfranken, Germany
Maybe you could use that function which is used within call history for determining number type to show. This is afaik not depending on internationalization or special number format? Here it is : main.formatNumber(remoteUid)

Schturman, "Sounds and Ambience settings will have no effect." means it cant use your ringtone from settings, only one set in Personal Ringtones as default ringtone.