Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
EDIT:
3. Switching between desk tops is a painful process. I swipe and swipe and it doesn't move. Eventually it gets its act together but in stages. Freezes half way through before managing to change the whole screen.
I had this same problem earlier today, it persisted for about an hour or 2. For some reason when I was using my phone today, everything just seem laggier and slower than usual. Usually it seems pretty snappy, but even when I wasn't multi-tasking and was on the panoramic homescreen i was just swiping across all the screens and some took longer than usual to load. And in two instances I could swipe right, but not left. When I tried swiping left it wouldn't register, and I even "accidently clicked" on a shortcut that wasn't even on that screen.

I was quite embarassed cause I practically told everyone the night before about the phone, and at the time i was trying to show off some features on the phone... Howww... embarassing....

At the time I tried restarted it two times, but i didn't take out the battery, eventually it became normal, again, it works fine now, but it makes me wonder if there's worse to come.

I'm sure this doesn't help you problem etuoyo, but at least you look less crazy

Tags
lack of quality control