I've just bought a 64GB N9 and love the hardware design and the initial look of Harmattan, but there are some issues with it that are making me reconsider my purchase in favour of something more Apple-flavoured, which I really don't want to have to do. I work for a phone retailer, so can swap the phone for something different, but it has really frustrated me, not because it set me back so much, but because I wanted to love the N9 so much

The main issue I'm having is simply not being able to log into my Nokia account to view maps or anything else tied to it. Sometimes it just suggests I try later and sometimes it will say "check time settings". Either way, I've just been unable to log in.

Another thing which I was hoping there were some improvements for - given that it's open source - is the number of codecs supported by the music and video players, particularly the music player, as all my music on my computer is played through iTunes, so I have a lot of Apple Lossless and .m4a files which I don't really want to have to convert if I feel like listening to them on my phone. Also, is there a way of getting missing artwork to display in the music player? e.g. naming a picture a certain name in the root folder for each album?

Thanks for any help and replies.

it sounds odd that ur having troubles logging into ur nokia account. i havent had any problems. maybe go into a Nokia Care store, get them to check it out... it could be a one off bad manufactured phone *shrugs*

i dont much about iTunes (hate the stuff).. but, i remember reading somewhere that Nokia Link (or was it Nokia Suite) gives you the capabilities to transfer ur songs from iTunes to ur phone (so im assuming, if it needs to convert, itll do it for you... but once again, im not too sure as iv stayed clear away from iTunes and any iProducts)

but yeh, probz check with Nokia Care.. they can help with ur log in issues

Sell your N9. I will buy it off you. Buy an IPhone 4s. We will both be happy.