Originally Posted by wyatt View Post
A shame it isn't just me but good to hear it isn't something that I'm doing. I may have to resurrect my N9!
Well, I got fed up with it and raised a support case with Jolla. Symptoms were that when using BT and WLAN to stream internet radio (TuneIn App) to headphones I'd get the WLAN dropping the connection. It was inconsistent with no pattern.

They've inspected in and found no fault. Their comments were that the BT and WLAN are on the same chip and when both are working together then it can/will get overloaded. However, if it works fine sometimes with no disconnections then there is an intermittent issue is there not!?

Since its return the BT settings have been totally lost (not sure if this is cached on the BT Module or elsewhere) and the issue still remains. Guess I'll either need some wired headphones or a different phone.

My N9 is pretty much dead now. I dropped it and it frequently has no reception. GPS is also intermittent. Shame as it was a 64GB one!

The Following User Says Thank You to wyatt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by wyatt View Post
Well, I got fed up with it and raised a support case with Jolla. Symptoms were that when using BT and WLAN to stream internet radio (TuneIn App) to headphones I'd get the WLAN dropping the connection. It was inconsistent with no pattern.

They've inspected in and found no fault. Their comments were that the BT and WLAN are on the same chip and when both are working together then it can/will get overloaded. However, if it works fine sometimes with no disconnections then there is an intermittent issue is there not!?

Since its return the BT settings have been totally lost (not sure if this is cached on the BT Module or elsewhere) and the issue still remains. Guess I'll either need some wired headphones or a different phone.

My N9 is pretty much dead now. I dropped it and it frequently has no reception. GPS is also intermittent. Shame as it was a 64GB one!
Hm... I'm using BT headphones (Sennheiser) almost always with my Jolla and haven't noticed that it would cause any WLAN disconnections.

I'm not saying you're not experiencing the problem (I wouldn't be too surprised if these two affected each other since it is the same chip), just offering my experience.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
The more experiences the better thanks!

It suggests there is a hardware issue with my phone, shame it didn't present itself when it was in for investigation..