http://celluon.com/products.php

Anybody have it? It works with your mobile device?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chill For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
The Magic Cube connects easily to any Bluetooth HID devices. You can read the Wiki article about Bluetooth HID. Most likely, you can get it to work with Nokia N900 easily, just like any other Bluetooth HID keyboard. And it would work with N800 or N810 even easier.
Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Another ridicolously overpriced, shiny toy, that is totally unusable for real life usage, eh?

Anyway, they claim to use HID profile, so mouse functionality *should* work without problems, using extmou package (like any bluetooth mouse, that would be 100 times more conveniet to use, but, "oh, well").

As for keyboard extkbd package is way to go, *if* they follow any sane keyboard layout standard. Otherwise, all you can hope for, is to get layout profile from somewhere/write one yourself, and ask extkbd maintainer (freemangordon) to include it.

All of the above applies to N900 only - I have no idea how, if at all, N9/50 handles HID keyboard and mouse profiles (especialy the later, due to multitouch nonsense).

/Estel

// Edit

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for some company to produce ultra-portable laser projector with hdmi/vga/composite input and at least 20 inch projection area, that won't cost like small new car...
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2013-04-27 at 23:50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Well, one could order it from amazon and return for a refund if it proved unsatisfactory, especially now that it's under $100.

The Following User Says Thank You to chill For This Useful Post:

Tags
bluetooth hid