Notices

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
hey which theme is this?
not a theme , every thing is the zip file in the first post .
wallpaper , and all the stuff

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Hey, ammyt, i like how you care about your customers=)
I just got back from work and it is almost night over here, but i think i'll try it over the night. After i headed to work, i remembered that i had the same problem, when i was doing a YahooWeather widget, and what i did is just copied the whole thing without any buffer or file, just copy'paste and it worked. As soon as i get everything to work with the new version, i'll respond

EDIT:
Here is what i got, it's still the V1, and the time doesn't update, but i'll move to the V2 tomorrow.

Last edited by Alfred; 2011-07-18 at 21:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alfred For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
@Alfred
@geekgirl74
I would love to know if the yahoo weather widgets have worked for you.
actually it still doesn't work here... I get a Pango Markup Language error (inconsistent tag or so...), even with the original unmodified file.
Nevermind, I modified omweather to my needs (with 100% translucent background) and I'm happy with the result

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Seems like there are some errors in the HowTo, but I managed to get it to work

Why do we have to move the files into .queen_bee_dir if we need to select the files from the MyDocs with queenbee?...

Anyway, thanks! This is my result

Edit:
Lol at the portrait picture + background
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
we already have a yahoo weather in the lockscreen, i'm sure that can be more htc sensish somehow take a look at it, u might end up with the sense 2.3 weather lockscreen......

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Btw., this is my result (still using V1). Omweather for the weather stats, the dock is gimped into the background. Left "icon" gives the controlpanel (hidden beacon), right icon is for contacts, middle icon speaks for itself

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
we already have a yahoo weather in the lockscreen, i'm sure that can be more htc sensish somehow take a look at it, u might end up with the sense 2.3 weather lockscreen......
I would have thought of it, only if i could remove the clock and the date from there

Originally Posted by geekgirl74 View Post
Btw., this is my result (still using V1). Omweather for the weather stats, the dock is gimped into the background. Left "icon" gives the controlpanel (hidden beacon), right icon is for contacts, middle icon speaks for itself

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Can you cut up the "buttons" in the bottom "bar", use them as background for the beecons, so that you can move the "bar" to the bottom in landscape mode too?

The Following User Says Thank You to zerocool2k For This Useful Post:
Hi,

I am facing issue in step
3. Returning back to QBW settings tap on export buffer to beecon
This should take you back to the desktop for a while, then back to the first settings dialogue, on the title (Queen BeeCon Widget Settings [idx] note down the id in your head or on a paper, then tap save & run.

I am not able to see button "export buffer to beecon". can anybody help or create video for the 1st part Clock Operation:..

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
You can place the dock in landscape mode as well:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post: