Active Topics

Notices

I used to have some app automatically record my phone calls (both in and out). I guess it was recaller, but I'm not quite sure. Recordings were saved in MyDocs\Dicto\ in the format "Rec [phone number]_[dateYYYMMDD]_[starttimeHHMMSS]-[endtimeHHMMSS]". Some time ago it stopped working and I know neither why nor whether there's a way to reactivate it. Does someone know?

Thanks!

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Recaller? It's a homescreen widget.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
It works fine for me with Recaller

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Everyone who has problems with Recaller: please try the new 2.1 version from extras-devel. I would be very glad for any feedback before promoting it to extras-test. It contains a ton of bugfixes :-)

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twaelti For This Useful Post:
I would like to be able to save the recordings to a hidden folder, how can i set recaller to do that?

The Following User Says Thank You to TiagoTiago For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by twaelti View Post
Everyone who has problems with Recaller: please try the new 2.1 version from extras-devel. I would be very glad for any feedback before promoting it to extras-test. It contains a ton of bugfixes :-)
is there a way that we can get recaller button available on call screen?

Name:  6stlrc.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  27.3 KB

this ^ screen

i don't want to use autorec as it would record all call, and i have to manually delete unwanted files after each calls
and as for not using autorec, i can only make it running manually by switching to dashboard for every incoming call, tap on recaller, and done. but still much of a work (or am i being stupid and there's another workaround for that )

a save confirmation after each calls would be neat though, so i can leave autorec enabled and choose which calls to be saved or not
or an auto rec for listed number would be even better. so you can choose which call to record from the number

edit. so, how do i put a pic with a label above that when you click it would show the big pic?

Last edited by figaro; 2011-01-06 at 04:21.

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 483 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
I would like to be able to save the recordings to a hidden folder, how can i set recaller to do that?
By hidden, do you mean so the files will not clutter up your media player?

Prefixing folder names with a period " . " will automatically hide the folder on linux systems (have not tried it with maemo but it should work).

Also, making a folder called "Private" will completely hide all contained files from the media player. This is useful for keeping certain videos and pictures away from prying eyes

fAircrack (Aircrack GUI): Point-and-click pwnage for your N900
Now with John the Ripper integration

I'll try that Private thiing, but have you tried selecting a hidden folder with recaller?

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 483 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by TiagoTiago View Post
I'll try that Private thiing, but have you tried selecting a hidden folder with recaller?
Good point. I suppose you will have to edit the config files manually to select a hidden folder.

Private has always worked well for me though.

fAircrack (Aircrack GUI): Point-and-click pwnage for your N900
Now with John the Ripper integration