Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
The toolbars are not modded I was just testing them and didn't notice they were still on while tooked screenshot. Sry bout that.

Also to all pls tell feedback, If I should keep the black border in bubbles or should I just change them back to default
Perhaps you could have black border version as a separate theme, IMO the original style fits harmattan's ui better.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Awesome work.. Please remove border from messages..

I agree the bezel borders could be another theme. Like Kozzi said the original style fits the UI better. Love the work dude. Awesome

The Following User Says Thank You to dagee04 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Yep better keep things simple, I removed those unnecessary changes. Thanks again for feedback

Originally Posted by imaginaryenemy View Post
I love the ability to change the colors, but I actually prefer the standard status bar icons (battery, alarm, etc) to be white like they are in blanco. Is there any way to have this as an option?
I made new lite version. I removed battery and some status icons. (Alarm, hotspot, transfer, gps, silent plus some others) Tell me if I forgot some.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Thanks.. 1.0.7 is too good.. As expected..

Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Love it! Thanks!

Thanks, the Mudic Player fits the theme now, some statusbar icons are still white though:
Beep (suggestion colored)
Silent (suggestion Tone symbol colored but the slash is white)
Phone signal
Wlan
Bluetooth
And Busy progressbar (ie.when you install and application)

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
I updated to 1.0.7 lite, but version number is 1.0.6. Looks good anyway. Is it possible to theme the phone app?

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Thanks, the Mudic Player fits the theme now, some statusbar icons are still white though:
Beep (suggestion colored)
Silent (suggestion Tone symbol colored but the slash is white)
Phone signal
Wlan
Bluetooth
And Busy progressbar (ie.when you install and application)
Busy progressbar should be part of the theme allready. At least works in my phone.
Wlan and bluetooth works same as 3g icons. When they are on they are white, and they change to colored when they're active.

Originally Posted by Z3tor View Post
I updated to 1.0.7 lite, but version number is 1.0.6. Looks good anyway. Is it possible to theme the phone app?
Yea I forgot to change the version number when I made the deb. But yea its still the right file. I changed it now.
I can do the phone app next, should I put it in both versions lite and normal?

Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Busy progressbar should be part of the theme allready. At least works in my phone.
Wlan and bluetooth works same as 3g icons. When they are on they are white, and they change to colored when they're active.
Progress bar: I saw it being cyan while installing ColorThemes but I guess it's due to trying to replacing the theme.
Wlan icon:
- I think WLAN icon color changes only when it connects (IIRC there is 4 states+connected) otherwise it is white all the time so I guess it would be nice have it in custom color.