Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by Zoxir View Post
No info for athens :P
From the National Library of Greece to the National bank of Greece the app says that it's just a 2' walk. If I want to shop in "Greece is for Lovers" then I have to take Tram 2 until Akropoli (bear with my skills reading Greek characters) and then walk 5 minutes.

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by IsaacDFP View Post
One would expect Montreal to be amongst the few... yet I was wrong.
Y NO MTL?! :@
To go from Rue Berri to Avenue Casgrain you walk 8 minutes till Jean-Talon, take Ligne 2 - Orange until Crémazie and then walk 7 mins more.

Originally Posted by _Routser View Post
Seems like a great app, hopefully they'll add more cities like the pop-up said when I opened it and noticed it didn´t support Tampere.
Hum, it says that from Rautatieasema to Nokia offices in Kulma-Sarvis you have to walk 28 minutes and no public transport option is given. That might be true since whenever I had to go there I indeed did that (nice) walk or I took a taxi.

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
am in the Uk i'll try it out

edit: they dont have my city, fairly useless to me then lol
Where do you live? Let's test!

Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
indonesia? Hmmm okay, maybe 3years again its will be added, lol
According, to the app... It seems that from Pengangkutan Penumpang to Stasiun Jakarta Kota you need to start with a long 19m walk, then at Klender take Bekasi until Jatinegara, change to Kota-Jatigenara until Stasiun Jakarta Kota.

PS: alright, as you see I like to know about public transport in cities Please continue with the testing and try to find out why so many users say they could find about their cities when it seems to be there (how complete and accurate I don't know).

Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
no timetables AND no transport information whatsoever.

PS: test what exactly?

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
maybe because I just got a big fat message stating we haven't got any info anoit Athens right now, please check back later just after launching the app?

If I search subsequently for a route it seems to work ok

no buses though... And that's the difficult part. Metro and tram stations are easily memorized

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Last edited by qwazix; 2012-05-04 at 22:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
maybe because I just got a big fat message stating we haven't got any info anoit Athens right now, please check back later just after launching the app?

If I search subsequently for a route it seems to work ok
The same happens to me in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but when it calculates the route only gives walking time.

I do not know why Buenos Aires is listed in http://betalabs.nokia.com/node/52654?req=true

The Following User Says Thank You to alephito For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
no timetables AND no transport information whatsoever.

PS: test what exactly?
I got transport information from Hamburg, see my previous post from Hauptbahnhof to Lindenstrasse. Again, no idea how complete it is. Can you tell here a route from a street to another street in Hamburg, and the results you got? I'll try the same combination and see what happens.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Did you check the page?

Simple routing information is available for plenty more locations in all continents - see http://betalabs.nokia.com/node/52654?req=true

The same app is also available for Windows Phone.
No Washington DC????

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia lies