Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
This would be appreciated.
Albeit I would think a version for SFOS would be also nice.
Frankly I wasn't aware about SFOS until a week ago or so. Few years ago (4 maybe) when I left my N900 for Android it ment to be only until Neo900 will come out. But sadly now it looks like it will never happen. Luckily now there is Qwerty project which looks very promising. Just start to read on it and AFAIK Sailfish was chosen as an OS for it. I can't imagine that porting programs write in python would be that difficult assuming that SFOS natively runs python scripts (part I haven't got to yet). I'll just start slowly with AGTL for Maemo if Daniel Fett will get back to me. If not I will just fork out his version for n900 and start from there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA_Splice For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
:thumbsup:

But you are aware that Aapo realized some updates in the meantime?
So probably you should get in touch with him as well?

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

The Following User Says Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by justmemory View Post
Here are some basics:
- Wiki page
- repository
- Packages
- merlin - you should be very, very, very careful using this repository. You have been warned...
Justmemory sorry mate your so valuable post slipped my attention. This should be pinned (probably is but I'm just blind), especially last two links. First thing I did was to check wiki but then just read about certificates being expired so I didn't try them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA_Splice For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
:thumbsup:

But you are aware that Aapo realized some updates in the meantime?
So probably you should get in touch with him as well?
Been checking github and a post from here for last couple of days going through it briefly. It appears that geocaching devs changed API some time within last year. First problem with downloading and updating caches were reported and now problem with login. I've been to their website but they don't accept new requests for API access. I hope they are aware about AGTL and let mi access it for better future of mankind

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA_Splice For This Useful Post: