Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ 757, USA
i have a N810 with os2008 and idk what happened all i know is yesterday i could surf the web, i downloaded a few programs, i woke up and went to read some news and it gave me a blank page with a info box saying updating...ok so i let it run after about 10mins it says aborting operation due to insufficient memory... so i installed the load applet to see and get what it ment either disk space or ram well this time when the error popped up the disk usage in the browser spiked to over 200,000 percent ive got no idea what to do but i cant get in the browser however i can still check emails and make calls with the built in stuff. someones gotta have an idea for me i mean i rebooted, i pulled to battery id rather not reflash but if i gotta just let me know how...

Posts: 274 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Helotes, TX
Sorry that I'm not the bearer of good news.

I had the same problem last week. Silly me, thinking I could "just reinstall" the browser and components. I did end up un-installing them, but when I tried to apt-get install them back, it said there were no packages available.

I ended up recoping my master Diablo from Flash to my MMC (I boot from MMC). It's (almost) painless now.

Good Luck!

"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. " - Jeremy S. Anderson

The Following User Says Thank You to deeteroderdas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 833 | Thanked: 124 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Based in the USA
Check your memory, I had to clone to my internal card to load all the apps I wanted. Check wicki for stuff to delete.
PLEASE use the Wiki

I had the same problem after I installed the PyDrum and PyAno packages. I uninstalled and rebooted and that fixed it.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ 757, USA
i may just try to delete all my apps then try it but first ill try to see if its a memory issue i just dont know what i might have installed to get it to do it i tried taking almost everything off it then getting on it worse come to worse ill wipe it and reinstall os2008 on it...i hope i dont have to tho

Tags
browser, disk space