Notices

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 280 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by 5spdvl View Post
-when attempting a secured transaction, it logs me out and says "Transaction Timed Out" (banking website)
Which bank and what's the website address? Does this also happen with any other browser on your N900? Does it work on your computer? Does it work if you use Opera on your computer to access the site?

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
can i use the volume button to zoom in and out

Posts: 38 | Thanked: 280 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
I can't get to OVI store. it keeps saying that i should wait till ovi store supports my device... Weird. is there something i can do?
Probably not. I assume ovi store is strictly designed for Nokia's own browsers and not even tested with Opera, to save on development costs (can't say I blame them, any device that can download stuff from the ovi store should have a Nokia-made browser installed).

Originally Posted by ahockersten View Post
Probably not. I assume ovi store is strictly designed for Nokia's own browsers and not even tested with Opera, to save on development costs (can't say I blame them, any device that can download stuff from the ovi store should have a Nokia-made browser installed).
Ovi Store appears to do UA sniffing for MicroB. (We have to handle the bookmark specially in Browser Switchboard for that reason.)

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
The more I use new Opera 11 the more I like it. Only thing I really wish is to change the user agent into something else so facebook wouldn't offer me the mobile version :-/

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
The more I use new Opera 11 the more I like it. Only thing I really wish is to change the user agent into something else so facebook wouldn't offer me the mobile version :-/
I just used MicroB to put a browser shortcut of the touch site on the desktop and have set the default browser to Opera. Works for me. Obviously this would work with the full site too. I have also put the touch site on the Opera Speeddial.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
Youtube in opera not working? Says plugin needed . . .

No Flash Support, and probably nerver will be in opera for maemo.

Originally Posted by ohrn View Post
We are proud to introduce Opera Mobile 10 for Maemo. Read the full announcement and download details at Opera Labs.

Please note! This is an unofficial experimental hobby release so don't expect wonders. It may drain your battery and send the data bill sky high, or it may be a successful step in our mission of giving you the best Internet experience on any device!

Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
do you know of a way to change Opera useragent to desktop useragent?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by philheaton View Post
I just used MicroB to put a browser shortcut of the touch site on the desktop and have set the default browser to Opera. Works for me. Obviously this would work with the full site too. I have also put the touch site on the Opera Speeddial.
That works... but only to the point when you click the "facebook" -logo on top left to return to the mainpage, it redirects back to mobile view. I guess I just have to use MicroB for facebookking until Opera Mobile allows to change user agent.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Tags
fast browser, opera