Notices

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
Great app, thank you. The only issue I encounter is related to volume control, that needs to be maximized every time I use the transmitter and then reduced when switching off. The proper way shoud be:

ON: fmtx_on -> fm_boost -> maximize_volume
OFF: restore_volume_to_previous_value -> fmtx_off

could that be automatized?

I added a feature request to the garage

im not sure what version it was but the button was different. so

is there a way u can make it so i can pick a different power button? would it be possibe to make it more the size of the other bottons/shortcuts? also as someone commented, can u invert the power color its a bit odd to me....

ops, the volume-maximization-feature is already implemented in newer versions. cool..

@juhar, I have done what you said and x terminal finds the fmtx files
/usr/lib/hildon-desktop/lib-simple-fmtx-widget.a
/usr/lib/hildon-desktop/lib-simple-fmtx-widget.la
/usr/lib/hildon-desktop/lib-simple-fmtx-widget.so
/usr/lib/hildon-desktop/lib-simple-fmtx-widget.so.0
/usr/lib/hildon-desktop/lib-simple-fmtx-widget.so.0.0.0
/usr/share/doc/simple-fmtx-widget
/usr/share/applications/hildon-home/simple-fmtx-widget.deskt
These are the files but the widget wont appear in the widget and shortcut selection

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I miss the 0.3 version where you were able to change the frequency on the fly.

It would be also nice to add the bigger frequency range (Like 87.5) to the widget, its way better then the used channels (See http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ter+mod&page=8).

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney Australia
Can I make a request of this application?

I have noticed that when I receive a call the PM transmitter is switched off and when the call ends it is switched back on again. I suspect that this app does not actually do this, but I have noticed that when my transmitted is switched back on the power level is not 113 and no longer 118. Is there any way this app can detect the FM transmitter being switched back on and reapply the 118 power setting?

It is getting real annoying every time having to exit out of sygic and switch the transmitter off then back on again every time I get a call!

Thanks

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 140 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bristol, UK
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I do have a couple of queries - I see I'm not the only person who thinks the colours (red and green) are the wrong way round) thus, how easy is it to change the images used for my own, and is it possible to adjust the size of the widget to make it smaller or at least remove the "Transmit is OFF/ON" and "xxx.xx MHz" text?

The Following User Says Thank You to Hootenholler For This Useful Post: